Should I unironically do the opposite of what htis guy says?

Should I unironically do the opposite of what htis guy says?

>says to sell eth to btc

Attached: file.png (900x900, 1.73M)

He’s been accurate about alts so far but I feel like dollar cost averaging into them right now isn’t a bad idea

You shouldn't listen to any of these shit shillers online. Devise your own decisions with more credible individuals.

First Alts die, then ETH dies, then BTC dies. It's how it went down in 2018.

He told me to buy LINK at $21 and sell it at $11 I mean I guess selling at 11 was alright but still I'm 50% down

why didnt u take his advice about buying cardano at 2 cents

has he actually given any good advice?

Hes accurate about nothing while scamming newbs with meme indicators while at the same time telling you not to trade on them . I fucking hate benjamin cowen with a passion. Other cryptotwitter scammers dont have this houlier then thou attitude while trying to fleece ur money. Insufferable scamming idiot

like who?

he is been right on the april btc top. the alts dying. selling terra, and now selling eth for btc. what else do you want?

>we might go up or down
>see I told you guys we were going down

thats literally stock + crypto trading in a nutshell. The rest is looking at stars and praying to Gog for better swings the next day.

Actual non scammer traders just post their thesis on Twitter/YouTube and then see if they were right or wrong. This faggot never makes a decisive call.

Wew, that some pro advice. He told you to buy his bags. Then tells you to dump your bags low so he can load up.
Also pay for his ‚premium‘ advice where he tells you to buy his bags 2 weeks earlier and sell 2 weeks earlier.

chainlink at 20$:
>WOWSER. Its time for the CHAINLINK CYCLONE
>dumps on you*

chainlink at 10$:
>BIG YIKES. Alts remain HIGHLY RISKY. HIGH RISK ON ALTS. BE SCARED
>buys your -95% bags

Is this the power of coping for looking 45 in your early 30s?

His whole business is raking in 6 figures ADA staking profit from his retard following and peddling horoscope tier takes.

he's right this time

why should btc go up and eth down?

Telling the future is not possible, user.

>sell risk levels
>we are in a bear mkt
>dont buy alts
>btc will outpace everything else

how is this not decisive?

He says that shit during a bear market when the time to sell was already weeks ago.

Wtf are you talking about? We've been in a bear market for a lot longer than "weeks ago" and ben said we could be a bear market months ago.

post your faggot "see if we were right or wrong" pussies, retard.

>buy now guys btc is definitely going to 40k!
>dumps to 20k
>oh guess i was wrong sorry guys no refunds