How do people even get gfs irl if you dont go to school or have none of them at work?

How do people even get gfs irl if you dont go to school or have none of them at work?

Attached: 6C0E3E38-C8E0-4E64-BCA9-FCFA8BF36458.jpg (880x589, 73.26K)

I actively pursue married women, I get to know them, get there number and pursue them until i fuck them once and then ghost them. There's something about having the power to destroy a marriage that i love.

their*

I was about to do that, thank you for the correction user appreciate it

School seems to be the only way desu, I’m a software dev and I fucked up. Now I’m a virgin for life unless I go to thailand

> There's something about having the power to destroy a marriage that i love.
i kinda have this fetish too.... Get filthy rich, buy some property in a fancy location, invite my married friends and somehow cuck them

I used a dating app.

Retarded, yeah, but it worked. My gf is pregnant, we bought a summerhouse etc.

Kidnapping

Same. I flaunt my intelligence and psychopathic charm while I'm taking the couple on a drive. A month later she tells me she fantasizes about fucking me every couple days. Long story short they are no longer together.

Im not even rich i just have a job that is better than most and Im somehow considered attractive enough to risk a marriage for kek.
Some of these women still remember my birthday and text me happy birthday like im going to respond.

Allah grants them blessings.

>There's something about having the power to destroy a marriage that i love.
who broke your parents up when you were 7 user? was it the thai maid or the teeny bopper babysitter? or was your austic self?

Attached: 1649871923801.png (600x600, 102.3K)

approach them in real life and hit on them. bars still work too

My parents are suprisingly happily married.

Muslims do arranged marriages, so unironically yes, thats how it works.

whatta twist. do you even think about the kids?
>empathy its what helps you be less autistic

Not really my problem, the wife is the one that wants to fuck me i just provide the option. If they don't even humor the idea i don't pursue them.

Neither but they like it. Its just enough power to give them the rush of a challenge. I live for that feeling, knowing i'm inside a womans head every time her man slips up, and the eventual unreal sex.

Women are cringe. Why even bother

u dont lol

>have none of them at work
do you think we're all contractors or something? anyone who works an office job can tell you that corporate offices are like 3/5ths to 2/3rds women, and many of them are single and desperate