It's fucking over

It's fucking over.
We're heading towards a mega depression.

Attached: 1652530876968.png (123x128, 31.84K)

the best part is even Any Forums is totally in denial and oblivious to what's happening. they're still thinking their tethers aren't going to zero.
I feel like Burry in 2006 when the housing crash was something no one saw coming. but some of us did see 2023 coming.
i despise this board and unironically want everyone here to rope themselves except maybe like the 3 anons who understand how things work and aren't retarded pajeet or anglo cunts full of hubris.

you are exactly like burry you are smart and a doctor

get fucked gay nigger, there will be a melt up

>t. 115 iq

127IQ but IQ is largely bullshit anyway

You are such a faggot cunt

>127IQ but IQ is largely bullshit anyway
If you actually had this IQ you would not be saying that.

473 iq user here I like shoes

based on what

>I have a high IQ that means I must support how IQ is mostly bs
Not sure you really understood that logical fallacy when you typed it, it must be tough being a brainlet.

High IQ people can see past the propaganda, unfortunately this isn't a trait you posses and indicates you are low iq.

Decades worth of research.

Fuck i cant believe the difference between 127iq and 145 is so great. you are actually retarded hahhahahahahaha

>High IQ people can see past the propaganda
but that's precisely what I did, why are you brainlets coping this badly?

God I wish I knew where your house was in Minecraft so I could storm in, tie you to a chair and deep-throat your wife.

>wife
only retards have wives, reddit spacer

>i feel like drumtranny
Of course you do, tranny

I've wanted to kill my neighbours for almost a year now. I want the panic and collapse.

jokes on you
I'm already mega depressed

You're a real coping faggot judging by the amount of replies you have put itt lmao kek
>Picrel

Attached: 1645855410108.gif (252x262, 3.41M)

Based. You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette. Fuck nu-Any Forums.

Stop!
Get some help.

Attached: 1610503982153.jpg (600x800, 78.75K)

No, onions boy bitch, my mind is made up. They've gone too far. They will pay for it.

Can you plz give your take instead of dabbing on husband's lol? How are you positioned? I'm growing food and stacking tools, solar equipment and non-perishable foods innawoods but also have an inflation pegged scholarship should they opt for the infinite hyperinflation gibs route. I got PM's but wanna start scaling into divvy stocks once we get a clear change in trend. Debt market (2yr) is starting to come down. Paper tiger Fed is being called out on it's shit. That's what a yield inversion like we had is afterall, when the 2yearfags representing the anticipated funds rate don't gel with the 10yrfags who anticipate growth+inflation. But who fucking knows giving the amount of treasuries being purchased in yield control et Al maybe nothing will happen. There's my take, what's yours?

Based and truthpilled.

Okay schizoid

based
inb4 the glowing kikes invade and shit everythin up
all the seething westcuck tranny loving retards will hate you and tell you that you are a paid shill because of having a different view than the giga npcs

What's going to happen and how are your drafting your body?