What are the chances of making it if I’m willing to sacrifice my own fucking sense of any individuality just to get a...

What are the chances of making it if I’m willing to sacrifice my own fucking sense of any individuality just to get a loan with sublime and buy some shitcoins that may or may not pump once the bear market is over?

Attached: divine light severed.jpg (2048x2048, 228.14K)

why do OPs like to sound interesting? surely they are fat nerds who have never tasted a vagina in their life.

suck my dick op

That would make the perfect cruelty squad larp setup. Imagine being controlled by some devious corporation you had the bad luck to be in debt with

spend his time, money and identity on a loan project.

Attached: 1604857693483.jpg (1127x1600, 394.97K)

I am not gay but I would rather suck cock before I lower myself into sucking a vagina

sublime, a project which could easily be a scam. it is new and has little information about it.

Why do people like that shit game

Attached: ax.jpg (436x396, 25.55K)

I'm going to consider something

>if user says that it could be a scam
>it's not

Can you imagine that the information they use from your social networks can be sold to any kind of companies and with that they make money?

No, its more like
>user says its a scam
>It is
>user says it ISN'T a scam
>it is

That happens all the time under the table with the US government, and legally those companies have to keep it secret or they will have legal trouble

the lore of cruelty squad is that the human beings are too advanced technologically that the human life existence stopped being something significant and the entire world went directly into an insanity hole?

what the fuck is wrong with you, you have no sense of privacy?

kek'd

Pretty much yeah

It actually references a lot of shit on biz, and this site's dark humor in general

there is no difference, this kind of projects try to emulate banking functions.

They just need that information so you don't steal from them, don't be so alarmist about it, after all they are giving you money.

topkek

It's kind of interesting the fact of seeing a shitty game in almost all of its sections gives a nice perception of life if something like having that kind of technologies could happen

Sublime actually sounds scary, considering that they ask for your social media and stuff, they can find a lot about you with those