I cheated a roastie into a job and she didn't pay

So basically I did this retarded roastie's entire interview for her and told her everything to say and she has decided to lie about not getting the job to avoid paying me.

Unfortunately for her, her IQ is below 100 and she made a linkedin post about her fancy new job...

How badly should I fuck over this cunt? I'm going to send her a message tomorrow along with the recording of her interviews

Attached: darwin.jpg (1200x1200, 145.95K)

stupid if real, stupid if bait
either way you should try harder

threaten to make her lose her job unless she pays triple.

Attached: 1600045243367.png (930x1092, 1.05M)

How is it stupid if real?
Lmao I'm gonna make this dumb motherfucker pay 40x the original since I didn't realize it was a 6 figure position when I priced it.

Anyone that uses the term "roastie" is an incel virgin who literally never talks to women. 2/10 bait, go back to Any Forums.

the reason why she didnt pay you is because she probably figures she got the job without any of your help or any of the advice you gave her. You have to understand women live in a different universe to us. you said yourself that she is a dumb roastie imagine if you had of applied for the same position with her intelligence how far it would have got you? most likely she got hired because she was pretty user and she rejects you because you are just another random man she has no sexual interest it.
>How badly should I fuck over this cunt?
its rare we are in a situation that we will have power over these types of people, most likely she has already forgotten your existence. if you have enough evidence and can go the law route then go for it i would say. these people dont give a shit about you user why should you want to be nice to them

cope seethe and dilate tranny.
you will never be a woman.

meanwhile I am making 6 figs a year cheating people into jobs.

I can't go the law route lmao I helped her cheat. The rest of your post was based though

You're a neckbeard without a chin or jawline, larping on an imageboard. You haven't spoken to a woman other than your mom in months.

why are you so angry? Oh yea you're a tranny hahahahahahahaha
just end it already troon

YWNBAW

>Trannies
Why are you so obsessed with trannies? I'm not a tranny, you're just a loser incel retard who insists on creating obvious larp threads. You should probably just go back to Any Forums with the other schizos who believe anyone who opposes them is a tranny.

Correct, I'm a man and dislike trannies, but I'm not obsessed with them.

You're a faggot tranny or at best a midwit who can't accept that people who aren't handicapped like yourself can make a lot of money easily

>more projection
You're such a loser lmao.

Honestly your coping skills were surprising me and then I remembered you cut your cock off

I'm a 6'3 male with a 7 inch cock, your obsession with trannies is unhealthy, seek help.

>6'3 and only 7 inches
lmao holy dicklet
I would not be proud of that

Good job, you switched up the trolling, you managed to reply without mentioning trannies. Although your bait was still poor.

>bait bait bait
none of it's bait you chud. 7 inches is a fucking pathetic baby dick if you're really 6'3

>Chud
Come on man, you're making it way too obvious now.

honestly not wasting any more of my time responding to some 3rd world chud.

At the end of the day you're some poor midwit loser, at least you're 6'3 though

isnt there some tranny discord for you losers? go there ya fucking annoying, arguing faggot

Attached: kys.png (443x455, 88.63K)

I'm honored to have interacted with such an intellectual giant as yourself, In addition to your 100k per year job of carrying people through job interviews I assume you earned at least 9 figures in the crypto bullrun while timing the top perfectly. It's odd such an accomplished and high IQ individual would waste his time calling people trannies on an imageboard for losers though.

Lmao, I'm pretty sure you're also these 2 IDs that came to post a single reply in support of you. You really take this Any Forums stuff seriously.

no bro. your just a loser that wants to demoralize people cause you are to weak to be a hero
>dilate

If you are him you're smart enough to type like an ESL on this ID, so ya most likely just an actual retard.

i bet your parents are very proud of this austic creation theyve made, sad it had to turn into a tranny

Attached: FO-sFwFXEAAHA_c.png (670x872, 231.74K)

Tranny stuff only bothers actually troons, they tend to leave the thread after being called out because it makes them feel bad. It doesn't hurt me as I am a biological male, you'll need to figure out a different insult.