Ok I’m gonna be straight honest, I’m poor, I only have like 1k, and I really NEED a way to multiply that money...

Ok I’m gonna be straight honest, I’m poor, I only have like 1k, and I really NEED a way to multiply that money, so start throwing stuff and I decide what’s good and what’s not

Attached: 4757.jpg (2048x1365, 289.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EH6vE97qIP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seek gainful employment

>lua ID
sell online cheat scripts.

Is it hard for you to look for a job and be a wagie? Just accept it, you arent made for this

For Garry's mod??? Thats the only place i've heard where lua is used

dca into any alt. no matter what you do DO NOT plunk your 1k on an asset. instead buy like $50-100 worth every week or something

invest 60% in the token of your choosing and 40% in stablecoins

Here, the best advice you can get is:
IGNORE EVERYONE'S ADVICE
No need to thank me

Attached: p (2).jpg (988x1307, 208.31K)

No that's not the one rule. The rule is to do the complete opposite of what everyone is telling you to do

SAUCE OF THOSE ASSES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I'M A FUCKING COOMER AND I NEED TO CUM NOW

The real only good advice is to do long-term investments, doing quick stuff always doesnt end well

where have I seen that guy before? who is he?

youtube.com/watch?v=EH6vE97qIP4

Do arbitrary tradings in Rango. The fact is that you have to look into a lot of coin listers to see if you are able to do that and see if you can buy cheap tokens.

Also, you can do the same in Binance I think. There are a lot of free bot monitors that can help you by catching an anomaly price, and there's where you will do whatever you want

>investing 60% of the capital
>ON A SINGLE TOKEN

user, don't give advices ever in your life.

I would fuck them all in a row.

>HI GUYS IM POOR SO DDO THE HOMEWORK FOR ME AND ILL DECIDE WHICH ONE I USE
I fucking hate what this board has become

Is that guy a senator or something?

>Do arbitrary tradings in Rango
Are there good profits in arbitrary trading? even with the gas fees that Rango may have?

SEC chair

I prefer slurp the dip with cheapies, I honestly don't believe in that kind of profit, you have to find very dumb people willing to invest in shit without knowing they are paying more expensive for a shitcoin than it already is.

use that 1k to cover your living expenses for 2-3 weeks while you do an online course that will get you a better paying job

Gary Genseler head of the SEC is a paid lackey for big banks