Why didn't you sell lol

>mfw comfy in stables and sold all in November
To anyone who held since November 26 and continues to do so today. Why? What was your reason?

Attached: unknown-10.png (1441x811, 872.33K)

NOOO!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HODDEL WITH LE DIAMOND HANDS ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM TO MINIMIZE YOUR PROFITS!!! LIKE I DID!!! IF YOU SOLD HIGH THAT'S UNFAIR TO ME!!!! WE'RE ALL IN THIS CRYPTO COMMUNITY TOGETHER AND YOU'RE HECKIN HURTING THE COMMUNITY IF YOU SELL!!! WAAAAH!!!!!

Attached: 1630128204959.png (427x400, 17.15K)

When do you buy back and why did you not already?

Noa-chan ToT

Ummm, because it's IMPOSSIBLE to time the market.

Attached: 1634589062472.png (600x800, 37.85K)

Because I've been staking ETH since December 2020, so I have diamond handcuffs until the funds release (likely Feb-Mar next year but can't be certain).

Not sure if good or bad because it's way up since then and I may have sold some of it at a lower price than it's at currently.

... that is to say, if I had been able to sell, I might have sold at a lower price, so the handcuffs protected me from myself for a while.

They unironically fell for the diamond hands psyop which was probably created by jews during the GME shit, hedgies made back all their losses and more from this psyop. The goyim don't seem to understand that jewish billionaires never play this HODL game and will always cut their losses if they make a bad play.

I just don't care anymore.
I was worth like 200k last yr and now I am down to around 20 or so.
I don't care though because I've already lost what matters most to me.

As that may be, I lay quietly and wait for Death

I'm married to my bags

Smug cunny...

Attached: 1638770475536.png (512x512, 23.04K)

i sold the top and put everything in UST pools, lost over 200k. at least it comforts me that i would have fucked up either way.

I only doubled my money, why would I sell? I'm already doing a 5x every month by selling weed and salvia, I might sell after a 100x if it ever happens

Not selling, simple as.

Just wait till it is 2k kek. It's 2018 all over again

I will not be selling a single LINK or LPL until their vision is achieved.

sold my 2017 and 2019 stacks in April 2021. It all still looks too expensive, so, still waiting.

Everything was planned for this moment, but it really hurts to wait for the release of staking.
Getting a BTC crash just before the release of staking.
This is what max pain feels like.

needs rape correction...

Because I hadn’t made it