I was trying to cope with the fact that Krida is still not launching the game...

I was trying to cope with the fact that Krida is still not launching the game, and that idk if they’re gonna launch it this next quarter, should I just get out of crypto?

Attached: 1658'123901849.jpg (554x554, 22.7K)

Earn with Streeth? EZ!

> Mints & auctions iconic Street Art NFTs
> Team of eight with 50+ years of combined experience
> Completely secured personal Vault
> Audit by CoinScope

>should I just get out of crypto?
no, give us all your money

>I was trying to cope with the fact that Krida is still not launching the game
not satisfied with the beta?

playing vidya is nice, but having to grind the same shit over and over for worthless crypto, no thank you

Attached: 16512381209781.jpg (240x240, 7.3K)

OP wants to earn those sweet and delicious pennies, and that can only be done when the game is released.

Damn, but is my thread wrong or something? Why the hell do you come to appear precisely in my thread, damn spammer

waste your life, go bankrupt, lose everything you have with us. i assure you that you will like it.

Are you hispanic? For some reason only spicks play those kind of games, they like to make those their actual jobs

a jeet getting angry with another jeet kek

Hmmmm, if you can have a normal salary according to these countries... I don't see that being negative kek

gamefi in general is designed for dollar-hungry third-world niggers.

How bad is the current economic situation for Latamfags?

bad enough to buy NFTs to play kridafans thinking they will change their life with a game.

that's sad.

Attached: 1602857438574.jpg (800x697, 51.81K)

>I was trying to cope with the fact that Krida is still not launching the game
They wont, its a scam

A jeet calling a jeet, jeet? But I'm not a jeet, I'm white as fuck and my ass is white as fuck as well

Max Payne never said that

Hmmmm, maybe that's why the scholarships channels of discords are filled completely of chinks and sea monkeys

hispanic is my mkultra word to activate my murderous instinct