Is the ‘cap and trade’ market needed at all...

Is the ‘cap and trade’ market needed at all? I’m pretty sure most companies just move to a different country if you put too many restrictions. They’ll always try to make a profit, which is especially funny to me when a crypto project tries to capitalize on this shit when BTC and ETH are the largest polluters in the entire industry. I don’t understand just what the fuck is likk trying to do here in a market that is already full of people who are actively trying to exploit as many loopholes within the system as possible.

Attached: gahahaa.jpg (1045x1254, 191.27K)

>JEET
>HEER

An actual pajeet named "jeet", calling engineering the worst discipline. I am amazed

Sounds dutch, not pajeet

Look him up, he looks like an actual shit eater

NO WONDER HES A FUCKING LOSER, ALL HE WRITES ABOUT IS COMICS, I CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

can be possible that a jeet can make a fucking tl;dr thread?

nobody cares about pollution, only the ecofags who invest in or support likk or those kinds of projects.

gtfo ecofag, i will now buy btc and you cant do shit about it

Yes, it's true. pollution is already too much of a part of the world economy and is in fact normalized.

you know, being ecofag is not such a bad thing from my point of view. it's to stop looking selfishly from the point of personal interest and start caring about the things around you.

Now say it when the opium wears off.

This. How the hell can you fucking say that an engineer is a shitty discipline? this is the last straw, honestly

So you're just gonna throw batteries at the ocean and then never have children so they don't go through all that?

yummy, user you had some left over?

in fact, society is currently taking another point of view. there are many marches, complaints and people are slowly becoming aware of the danger of letting the world rot without doing anything, that's why there are projects like likk, that's why there are projects that likk supports, and that's why there are people who support this.

imagine playing support, the most disgusting role of all mobas.

>jeet
Hello sir

At least he won't have children, we don't need those kind of retards

your English is too good to be jeet

Engineer are why 99% of humans today are alive

I'm going to be honest. I said this many times but... If the carbon credits are only to disappear CO2 from the air, damn, they are peeing outside of the WC.

They should think about making new kinds of energy, investing in existing ones to make them better and things like this. This isn't too difficult when you have the means to do it

If people in the West really supported the environment they would stop eating meat, driving cars, having children and adopt a standard of living equivalent to the middle-class in a country like Brazil or India. Not a hard problem to solve if you actually try.