LUNC bros. Are you ready for tomorrow?

LUNC bros. Are you ready for tomorrow?

Attached: images (87).jpg (554x554, 21.41K)

Of cou- shut the fuck up

Closed my UST borrow position for 3x on capital. It still shows i have shit ton of UST (no borrow) . I don't know how any of this works but I'm happy for the profits. Also Sam didn't liquidate me at my liquidation price (7ยข) idkwhy

Is it going to happen bros??

Attached: 1653279168375.png (932x1160, 1.02M)

Now that retail can't sell, yes.

I'm scrambling to close all my positions. It's not going to be a good day. I suggest you do the same.

Fuck yes bro, put me in screencaps.

Attached: 1652937289878.jpg (211x207, 10.51K)

My $200 is now worth $205. Just -$205 to go until I reach my goal.

Why else would cz put 2B in this?

Just confirmed with uphold theyll keep lunc. But they also didnt know what i was talking about a fork lol

Only selling my WLUNA for 10 cents.

When terra UST starts to repeg, Luna will have some negative downward pressure as some begin to arbitrage and sell, but as it increases it will draw more attention to Luna and UST itself which will cushion it. This is exactly what the shorters didn't want. Attention and more players coming in to the market. Well that's too bad, they took out a 40 million ad with the nats. This stuff is as mainstream as it gets. Small changes causes the artificial suppression to begin its retreat.

got the confirmation from Coinspot as well. They're keeping LUNC

Stay baboona, Luna frens

>bought a total of $100
>Because of fee's and bullshit its $70
>currently in the green at just under 600k tokens

>mfw

Attached: 1432969000209.gif (540x304, 525.98K)

Isn't Luna 2.0 gonna invalidate this or am i missing something?

Kek me too user, except $1500 is now worth $1550

Holding to $0 has turned out to be harder than I imagined

Dear FTX user,

LUNA and UST markets will be halted on May 26, 2022 at 12pm noon (UTC).

LUNA and UST deposits and withdrawals will be suspended.

All LUNA/USD, LUNA/USDT, UST/USD, UST/USDT and UST-PERP orders will be canceled.

LUNA and UST spot borrow and lending positions will be auto-closed at 1 hour TWAP index price, and their spot borrow and lending will no longer be supported.

UST-PERP positions will be expired to a 1 hour TWAP of the UST index.

New LUNA airdrop:

Users who have UST and LUNA balances on FTX during the snapshot time will be eligible to receive the new LUNA airdrop, subject to certain adjustments. Details including timing, implementation and amount will be announced separately.

my loona stays badoomba

Attached: 290700922059211.png (802x575, 646.53K)

I sure am, the seething will be glorious tomorrow, its a question of who, HOLDers or FUDers

>losing $30 in fees
what kind of bullshit exchange you using?