Why aren't you mining?

It's basically free money, you can be your own FED and print money all day long. Why isn't everyone doing this? Are they just poorfags?
>whattomine.com/coins/151-eth-ethash?hr=10000&p=7000&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&cost_currency=USD&hcost=0.0&span_br=1h&span_d=24&commit=Calculate

Attached: mining setup cropped.jpg (3090x4626, 3.41M)

>Mining
That was viable ten years ago, staking is where it's at now.

Attached: 1622476669896.jpg (1000x994, 575.49K)

>imagine staking after LUNA

Because the ETH 2.0 fud convinced me not to. Also electricity is expensive in my country. But I still want to, where can I research what to buy and whether it will be profitable factoring electricity?

Here, let me spoonfeed you user. (I don't keep prices updated for a lot of the shitter cards). Try to get current stop near the top of this list for prices at/below what's listed. If electricity is expensive in your country though, starting at the beginning of a bear market might be a bad idea (then again when the FED capitulates we should be back in a happy place).

Attached: gpu list.png (1720x1056, 224.63K)

*current cards, not "stop"
Also, the profitability is based on $0.10USD/kWh so it will be longer if you pay more, shorter if you pay less. If you pay more than $0.7USD/kWh then figure that out first before dumping in a bunch of money.

Also, here's how you can estimate future cashflow. If the area under the net profit curve + residual inventory value (resale value of hardware) is not greater than your investment (labor*labor rate + capital expenses + operating expenses) then you shouldn't mine. Typically we see crypto go in cycles so you could say this graph resets periodically or operates line a sin curve, but instead of banking on that you should work on optimizing your operations so that you are always profitable (to a greater/lesser extent depending on market conditions).

Attached: Typical cashflow analysis.png (919x1023, 133.63K)

PoW are the only cryptos that have any inherit value.

Wow nice, saved ty.
What's your plan post ETH 2.0?

for BTC, don't forget to estimate difficulty increases
for ETH, I am 120% ROI currently and wondering how much more I should mine.

Developers are notorious for fucking up timelines. And EU's are notorious for being stupid.

ETH 2.0 is either never getting released or it's getting released too soon and it'll destroy ETH. Either way I'm not too concerned. If the update dropped tomorrow I'd just mine a variety of other shitcoins until it's not longer profitable and then shutdown if so. Although the nice thing about owning hardware is that I can effectively DCA into stuff without KYC if that happens and I want to gamble.

Attached: eth 2 paradox.jpg (400x267, 18.66K)

how much hashrate to get 1 eth block

Over what time period?

PoS cryptos are valuable in that they allow you to accumulate more PoW cryptos

say 20-30 days
im talking solo with full fees

because mining is only profitable till ~$18k, any lower and no amount of mental gymnastics will make it a net profit. The trick was to start mining ETH pre EIP-1599 and sell to all the retards that are buying now. Maybe if you can get some dirt cheap asics but then again, need to learn maintenance of cards and how to spot lemons online, kek.

2.5-3Ghash/s or so gets that for you. This excludes dual mining profits from other coins you can mine at the same time on the GPU core (TON, etc.)

>Also, the profitability is based on $0.10USD/kWh
kek

Attached: 1649705195361.jpg (400x388, 16.17K)

I like to imagine that mining at best is paid service at worst dca'ing but the broker is the energy company

>t. retard
I mean, should I put it at $0.03 and then expect the retards asking questions to realize that they're not competitive later when they become unprofitable all of a sudden? And how do you get that somehow spending >$18k makes you less profitable?

pic rel

Attached: unknown222.png (309x378, 217.47K)