I don’t think I’ll be able to unkek on the fact that people REALLY think NFT games like krida are going to do well...

I don’t think I’ll be able to unkek on the fact that people REALLY think NFT games like krida are going to do well and gonna survive this catastrophic market… Bros…

Attached: 16571238124912.png (568x590, 267.4K)

Imagine being a 14 yr investing their time on NFT games, truly advanced child labour, I see no other reason for NFT games to exist

is a game that is still in beta, no one cares if it has a future or not.

well yeah, except the people who play it are grown ass men

imagine mixing nfts with soccer, it's back to elementary school. when we all collected our own album of soccer cards. this time so we could make money.

the OP is going to want to die when he finds out that krida is having REAL success since its beta.

Literally 10 seconds later

fucking ironic, I don't understand how a fucking nft soccer game was so successful among the newfags.

topkek

>no one cares if it has a future or not

T-talk by yourself, asshole... T-TALK BY YOURSELF

Attached: 16587790012838.jpg (224x224, 9.8K)

>soccer
>nfts
>money

those three things were enough for a winning mix, anyone outside of defi interested in gamefi will be interested, and krida knows it.

the truth is that you can earn good money with the nfts, with its skills system, besides making the games something much more bearable, it is a game that encourages you to play it.

Damn, there's a CR7 fan in this thread.

>it is a game that encourages you to play it.
The fact that it is a soccer game makes me not even want to try it.

Messi beats him.

I doubt there will be a real "messi" on that fucking game

Do you know what's more ironic? the fact of having a soccer game is completely weird, completely different. In my case, I haven't seen or played a game like Krida is lmao

That shit is disgusting, only smelly brits would like that shit.

i beat messi, with a bat

I would also like to beat him with a fully automatic glock

>t.

Attached: fnSFAOH.jpg (1863x1926, 214.74K)