I got genital herpes after having sex with a 18 yo girl. AMA

I got genital herpes after having sex with a 18 yo girl. AMA

Attached: 56wna.png (376x435, 254.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volusonclub.net/empowered-womens-health/how-to-talk-to-patients-about-chlamydia-and-other-stds-that-may-cause-infertility/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't 70% of general population have some form of herpes?

Yd U do it I told U not to do it

condom or raw?
how long did you last?

normies are disgusting

Thanks for playing! I've had sex with 6 different hookers so far and get tested annually and no disease

Raw
We did it for 6 hours, came 4 times between rest

fuckin sucks bro chin up you'll manage

at least it wasnt monkeyplox not spam

>and thats okay!! because..I said so!!
good rolling for cancer
based

Herpes is sort of overrated honestly. My last girlfriend had it dated for 5 months fucked dozens of times and I didn't catch it. I've probably fucked over 20 prostitutes, never caught an STD until recently. Hinge girl gave me the clap now I'm on antibiotics. It's kind of like my dick has a cold little green snot comes out in the morning. Might take a break from roasties for awhile it'll probably do me some good

Type 1 isn’t such a big deal but type 2 (genital herpes) is. This is why you always rubber up and if you ever plan on getting into a ltr with a girl, you get her history. Never wife up a herpes infected woman.

business and finance?

meh I still feel like you're hyping up herpes a little too much. From most of my research it seems you get one bad initial outbreak then it chills for years and pops up every now and then. Most people the initial outbreak gets confused for an ingrown hair. Seems overrated chicken pox on your dick is kind of a nothingburger. Now the HIV? That's another story but most white straight dudes have a better shot at winning the lottery than catching that fucking white women

How old are u user and do u have high standards

based. no further questions. I got chlamydia from a girl who turned 18 one week prior, when I was 24. She was 6'5" though. Also I gave that chlamydia to my girlfriend who gave it to her boyfriend. She never forgave me, and I'm still trying to get her back. Shit sucks. That 18-y-o is now 22 and has a boyfriend and won't even fuck me now that I texted her because the pandemic is over. What a shit-show.

I heard a story about a girl who had sex with a tall, slightly albino, hot af.

the problem is that she got an infection that no doctor could treat, after a few weeks she recovered but they still didn't know the cause of the disease, the thing is.. the dude had sex with corpses (based) and that's where the disease came from

idk how I even got it
perhaps when my female cousin kissed my cheek?

I'm 28 and yes I'd say I do. I generally go after 7's and above. Picrel of the last girl I slept with

Attached: 9ECA8724-6129-4CE5-94F5-8739A68228AF.png (591x1280, 1.83M)

Shit dude, I got the type 2.

i love when the bros post their portfolios

you fucked his dog to purify your dick right?

>that fucking white women
>he doesnt know
BUILT

You actually have to be extremely unlucky to catch herpes from a ONS or hooker even (the clap is way more common).

Most people get it through regular unprotected sex with someone who is positive.

Did you fuck her raw OP?

kek yea they like bbc. It's hard to get hiv as a straight white guy still though

u good OP, its 2022, they got pills/cream for that shit now. now go see a doc, get your prescription and chill. next time it flares up, take a mandatory break. then get back to slaying.

Attached: 1651070628270.jpg (819x1024, 79.34K)

Leave that to the qom holders, they love to do that kind of thing to their dogs

>chlamydia
this shit is the number one cause of infertility

based

Nigga wat

Also this Thread espeically people likeare not biz bros but newfags that bought luna

if it's untreated yes

Lmao that ain't no 7, maybe 5 tops

How should I feel about your comment? My preconceptions would be that it causes infertility if undiagnosed long-term in women. But for short periods of time? In dudes? I wouldn't mind if my ex couldn't have kids who weren't mine, but I'm pretty sure both I and her caught it before it could have much long-term reproductive damage.

you're fine stop overthinking it. Children are a pain in the ass anyway

how about you go fuckyourself mate
>how to spot a troon

Attached: 1585350436747.gif (600x600, 1.2M)

>man

Attached: 1636586800848.png (1475x1381, 1.18M)

incel

>ginger
>7

What race was she?

there's a reason why premarital sex is frowned upon

Yeah this is the first time I've even considered it, and not for very long.
But if she's going to have children (and she definitely will) I want her to have mine. That's the backwards of how it's supposed to be, I know. But all I've ever really been told is "When you know, you know" and I thought I knew.

Go back

Attached: 4t23.jpg (743x751, 398.85K)

No always
Feel? Are you a faggot?
volusonclub.net/empowered-womens-health/how-to-talk-to-patients-about-chlamydia-and-other-stds-that-may-cause-infertility/
15% f woman that get infected get infertile, so like 5% f all woman