Well, what should I say biz? I do have mid 6 figs in my folio

Well, what should I say biz? I do have mid 6 figs in my folio

Attached: 08D68AF2-7FB9-4BF0-B153-AB76ADFCF28C.png (1170x2532, 632.6K)

you invest in twinkies and figmas

>first thing he talks about is his folio
fucking retard

Women respond to money and in general people find it refreshing when people remove the red tape and small talk from conversation.
I have a friend whose Tinder bio was "I have a nice car and I make a lot of money" and he would get matches all the time - ofc decent pics etc. etc.
If I were you I would literally just sent a screenshot of your portfolio. Flex it and don't be afraid.

Atleast he's trying. You should see my messages. I always say "Hi" and then never know what to say after. How to profit from this?

Call her a dumb frivilous whore and say women lose 80% of their value when hitting 18

Tell her by portfolio you meant your dick and by long term investment you mean the babies you'll shoot inside her and you just might not have blown it

>pre-law major
>Making good money
If she's not at a T15 school I doubt it. Law is the biggest fucking memetrap of a field to exist

OP serious question here. Are you genuinely retarded? Are you autistic? Do you have aspergers?

Lol dude I’m talking to like 20 girls on there right now and am just fucking around with some of them like pic related, she’s okay but isn’t hot enough to where I’m actually trying. Girls I’m genuinely interested in obviously I don’t say shit like this to

Say if you tell her you'll have to kill her

Bitches love danger and shit

cope just tell her you wanna fug and get on with it

Teach me your man fren. How to make conversation like this?

Attached: 357bf49f8caaee4a0a63b730e43a868f.jpg (655x527, 38.27K)

Absolute cringe, you retard. Don't flex money to a woman because she'll expect you to spend a bunch of it on her. I've been with my current gf for almost one year and she still doesn't know that I'm a millionaire.

Just try to make them laugh or make a witty remark in some way. With the girls I’m only interested in smashing I just cut straight to the point, if they’re not interested I just move on to the next one. It’s all a numbers game. Pic related from last night

Attached: 758B1ED0-A30A-4FE0-926D-B1C21C2B441F.png (1170x2532, 885.51K)

... Don't really care what she expects mate. What is she gunna physically make you spend the money? Just don't. Problem solved ya fucken doofus.

sex for you

Kek Other problems could arise as a result but yes if you don't act like a simp and tell her no when its appropriate then she won't treat you like one. At any given time you have to be willing to say adios and she needs to know that

How could a complex and sensitive human being subject themselves to this. Every fucking tinder conversation I’ve ever seen is like this. Braindead defeated scared people trading these TV quips. This is not how it’s supposed to be. We’ve been memed

1000 Chainlink
-90%

this, what cringelord brings up his portofolio in second message on TINDER lmao
of course this retards comes back asking for alpha
>picrel

Attached: kys.png (443x455, 88.63K)

how does your pics looks like? travelling or like a rich guy

I don’t display wealth. Couple traveling pics, wedding pics, pics with friends, pics with animal

Send her a picture of a stegosaurus

Nice cope, retard.

If I roll trips, you have to tell her about this thread

That's a bit forward, don't you think? OP, start with the bambiraptor.

How old r u user

show her your CUMMIES portfolio

Flex your wealth at your own peril. Good way to attract a bunch of gold diggers.

you already fucked up

Bringing women into your life through your wallet is a bad idea user.

just get a whore if you want to pay for sex