How do you break a sugar addiction?

Attached: image3s.jpg (225x225, 3.8K)

by not consuming sugar

Don't eat or drink anything for a day. You will then want to clench your thirst with water

sucking dick

1. by cutting any and all meaning all sugar
2. which you'll realize means having to cook for yourself with select ingredients preferrably fresh spices like garlic, etc.

Diabetes causes erectile dysfunction among a lot of problems I wouldn't even wish on my enemy. Stop now before it's too late user. Eat foods with a lot of fiber and that should get rid of your sugar cravings as a start.

Eat more animal based
A little sugar is not the worst
Fiber is bad

Substitute with artifitial sweetners

You probably have a yeast infection in your gut if you have a sugar addition. Go buy some supplements to get your candida under control and take some probiotics too. After that, just don't eat sugary things like soda. Use sucralose if you must because it also kills yeast.

Keto diet

Go to gym/jogging everytime you eat something sweat or before eating something sweat.

Which artificial sweetener is least harmful to your body long term?

Im cutting back by switching from my sodas and juices to just grapefruit juice. Still hard but it feels better after day 2

try intermittent fasting, have been doing it for almost 2 weeks now and pretty much havent really craved any bad foods. i ate like 5 potato chips yesterday and put the bag back. when you can only eat for about 8 hours you really start to notice more how what you eat affects you.

Potassium and baking soda solution 1 liter daily+3 day fasts

stop eating sugar, now salt, thats a fucking hard one to get rid of

heard theyre bad for your gut. i mean coke that somehow doesnt have any calories can only be sus.

what the fuck hahahahha people get addicted to sugar?

Become an alcoholic instead

well yeah since your body needs at least some sodium to function, i'd say it's probably the last thing you'd do

eating vegetales and unprocessed food

I WAS TALKING ABOUT ADDED SUGAR YOU DUMB FUCKING MONGOLOID KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

Then why'd you call it salt?

wouldnt you like to know that stoopid

Detoxing your lymphatic system. Parasite cleanse with herbs that are known to kill Parasites. Specifically fungal growths. Eating the right type of sugar i.e. fructose (fruit) and not polysaccharides like bread ect.

Misleading trips
Anything with aspartame stay well the fuck away from

Based. Truvia or anything from the stevia leaves is great.