What on god are you idiots planning to do if we enter a long bear cycle...

What on god are you idiots planning to do if we enter a long bear cycle? I’m comfy cuz I know my rebase lands won’t lose its value but you retards don’t know what would happen do you?

Attached: Db6TJKGT.jpg (500x664, 69.53K)

I dont know what good does it bring to own virtual lands, that shit seems stupid as fuck

>What on god are you idiots

Good morning sir. I am going to be buy bitcoin during full bear market sir.

well, i guess its just like people owning minecraft servers. thats the only analogy i could think of

Time to sleep, OP. Go. DO IT.

It's more like owning absolutely nothing.

OR that op likes to larp as a landlord like the loser he is

>my rebase lands wont lose its value

you know what could happen if Solana has a rug, right? Yes, your lands will stop having the worth that those lands have

Lemme be honest but If I had the opportunity to handle a big Minecraft server, I would do it again, because yes, I had one. And yes, I let it get lost because I didn't paid the monthly payment of the server kek

that's not going to happen.
they literally did a new way to make transfers in a blockchain, they are literally a revolutionary platform
you know what's the second name of Solana?
"ETHEREUM KILLER"

Waifu and I will buy cheapies with our stable government-adjacent jobs is what we're gonna do. I'm not a government leech but we're in a highly-regulated and boomer-filled field, my department hasn't done layoffs since literally before I was born.
The plan would be ride it out on the 4% yearly raises and buy assets for cheap. We don't look as good in bull markets when tech bros are lighting it up with their stock options, but oh man is the stability unmatched in a bad economy.

>What on god are you idiots planning to do if we enter a long bear cycle?
buying btc every -5k

Who the fuck put that name to Solana? KEK

Nothing wrong with that name, there are projects that have worse names

People will find new ways to gain money from retards

>imagine to have a shitty name like
>ETHEREUM KILLAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

fuck, i want to meet the motherfucker that did that shitty ass fuck name to punch his face with my bare hands

NFT owners like to LARP as art connoisseurs and museum owners or something. I am never impressed by these fuckers

TL;DR

Its actually more profitable to do just that

>comparing rebase lands with minecraft servers

Dude, where's the relation between those things?

The faggot OP asked for a bit of a blog post, he got a small blog post. Deal with it.