Any projects you’re gonna get into? Don’t let the market scare you, user. Come on, tell me

Any projects you’re gonna get into? Don’t let the market scare you, user. Come on, tell me.

Attached: 16524053313484.jpg (617x627, 37.03K)

I finally got enough money to invest in BTC, enough so that in 5 years I will get 90k if everything goes alright

marijuana

keep my wife's name

In fact, this is one of the best investments that anybody could do. The industry of the marijuana is growing as fuck and nobody literally cares, the only thing that everyone wants is to smoke it, not to investing a single penny of what they are earning and do something with that by INVESTING IN SOMETHING THAT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS CONSUME

what

invest in ammunition, guns, and mlp merch

I've got some on SWIN now that it's starting to steadily recover

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 123.64K)

>Any projects you’re gonna get into?
that sounded disgustingly virgin.

Looks like a generic meme shitcoin with a lifespan of 6 months. No thanks.

Cocaine

>Any projects you’re gonna get into?
none, the market is shit

why invest in projects that promote marijuana when you can invest IN MARIGUANA, shit... I want to smoke one.

cocaine is already too much, it ends up becoming a perdition.

That could actually be it, those alt economies are getting traction and with likk they might have a nice boost in popularity

Stoners being ecofags as always

That's how it works, LIKK is important for such projects, any project that seeks to foster eco-friendly change itself. that's why it is considered a carbot credit in cryptos.

my ex was a feminist, vegan, environmentalist and loved to get hard on marijuana. so i totally agree with what you say, she would invest in likk.

I'm looking rightly forward to Solanese Cats. It's an NFT collection. I'm looking to buy at least two of them just because, damn, they honestly look nice. All of them. Every single fucking piece of that collection (or well, the ones who exist on the Twitter account at least kek) looks pretty nice.

>pic related

It's ugly and disgusting at the same time, but damn, the colors, the filters, everything looks polished and well done with a fucking unique type of art that I haven't seen in the past, it's weird being honest. Weird as fuck, but the level of weirdness is the same as the level of good art that they are in my opinion

Attached: FTcZIYEaUAAs-L4.jpg (1280x1280, 614.33K)

>cryptos
>environmentally friendly
thats like water and oil, i dont think a project like that would work, i refuse to believe that

haha you got shilled retarded projects

Wow, that NFT really looks beautiful. Are they inspired by sphinx cats? They are from solana right? I quite like them honestly.

Did you invest in HIGH TIMES?
They plan on franchising out.

Is it feasible to invest in such NFTs now that solana is dumping?