Hold the absolute fuck up… So, my precious status as an user...

Hold the absolute fuck up… So, my precious status as an user, could be fucked up by some shaddy who project if I decide to get a loan with them? Wtf bros… I’m high af and scared af

Attached: 25tsg.jpg (627x625, 101.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/13HYwSUYd09l
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>So, my precious status as an user
don't worry user, you will remain a ghost in society. nobody is interested in your life.

it's just to know that you won't steal their money, you idiot.

Are you talking about AAVA? Are there really any other loan projects besides that one?

I know you are talking about that fucking garbage-ass lending platform, you faggot shiller. Nobody is going to fall for your pathetic attempt at reverse psychology

Attached: 1603982738948.png (500x750, 561.4K)

Any other lending project that isnt AVAA will have a hard time getting people interested, you just cant trust these fucking projects because they will ask you personal info and that shit isnt good for privacy

You've played too much Phoenix Wright, right user?

Yeah, and I'm a glowie.

BOOH!

voca.ro/13HYwSUYd09l

Attached: 16587123910841.jpg (527x349, 42.7K)

get your money and go full on schizo mode and nail your windows shut

It is difficult to find people interested in projects that seek to emulate banking functions in cryptos.

i aint clicking that on a fucking glowie thread, nice try

Dead. Rest in piss.

Worst of all, they can become too useful, there are things that only banks have that are indispensable. It is good that DeFi manages to make its version redesigning the concept of centralized banks, they can facilitate many things.

newfag, vocaroo is the voice app for preference of channers when we want to use our voice in a post

Sublime is something completely apart of what an AAVE fork could be. So no, Sublime isn't an AAVE fork. You probably can't ask for flash loans for first instance, for example. And that's something completely exclusive of AAVE platforms practically

literally this

>that's something completely exclusive of AAVE platforms

not necessarily, I remember that the first flash loan concept that ever existed was on another blockchain but I don't remember well how it was called

TOPKEK

Attached: 16571238989128.png (215x215, 113.97K)

sublime gives you loans progressively, the more you use them, the more money you can get. it is a good way to incentivize investments using their loans.

>radioactive green id
Nice try, again. I wont use that shit so you get my voice stored somewhere for voice recognition

Yeah, I mentioned Sublime because I thought this was a fucking thread mentioning Sublime lmao. Anyways, Sublime is going to be a platform of borrowings. As long as I know, they're a completely different shit. They aren't making some shit like Blizz was, Geist and other lending platforms that appeared here. The negative thing is that they aren't ready, they haven't finished the platform yet and, for everyone who wants a loan from they, will have to wait yes or yes

I'll obliterate OP's anus virginity and send it to the shadow realm

embrace the doxx user, everyone will soon know that your real name is Larry and not xXpussydestroyerXx and that you invest in dog coins

Attached: 1654941496594.png (810x794, 356.1K)