How does one survive a recession/depression?

How does one survive a recession/depression?

Attached: 1635791105346.png (1200x1200, 469.11K)

Get a job like me and stress yourself into an early grave, being forced to be accepted into heaven because suicide by work isn't a mortal sin.

Live like a monk living on a $150 a month social security.

Isn't getting a job the hard part in a recession?

Theoretically possible though I'd rather not be homeless.

Suck dicks behind your local Wendy's. Make sure you're wearing a dress and a wig.

>already rich
>you don't

Define rich.

Punk ass bitch.

Google "how to make money during inflation"

Saying nigger under your breath when you're driving in traffic

Post office

grow food idiot like your literal grandparents or if youre a zoomer great grandparents

I get rich torturing dogs by tying them to a cliff to be eaten by an eagle, like the Mexicans when they founded their new empire.

Attached: qomsacrifice.jpg (603x388, 149.94K)

It's not a question of enough, anons. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another. Like magic.
This watch here? I bought it 6 years ago for six thousand dollars, I could sell it today for twenty thousands. The illusion has become real, and the more real it becomes, the more desperately they want it. Capitalism at it's finest.

Attached: IMG-1330.jpg (3530x3023, 1.34M)

can I buy a video so my cia watcher gets ptsd? always looking for good above the belt gore

BTC is recession proof

any given moment is a zero sum meaning as a snapshot but in pragmaticality in terms of perceived reality we can easily demonstrate how it isnt a zero sum when adding the time component, example: i grow a plant

Sell fent

what do the qom holders have with the fucking dogs?

I assumed that Any Forums was a free speech site with little or no censorship. Sadly, it took only a few seconds to find that the site is rife with censorship: "You cannot say this, You cannot say that, You may not reply…" Should be called 4crap.

sir. try bant. I have never once been censored at bant. only place I feel safe to share all my real feelings about women

you say that as if it's better than pisscord & plebbit, where you need to go back to
and "you may not reply" means the thread has expired

The average man can provide for himself even under the most dire of circumstances. The only people that have to fear a depression are those who have the most. All young men should be wanting an economic crash, a couple years of bad times for the opportunity to actually have a stake in your country again.

imagine living under such a tyranny that a government siphons 1% of all property "value" a year rather than helping provide each man with a small plot of land
hint: they don't want healthy and happy self sustaining men, they want child support enslaved wagiecorpe enrich them men