I call them the 'SHIBagholders'

because they're SHIBagholding SHIBags to zero. why are SHIBagholders SHIBagholding SHIBags to zero? SHIBagholder is a clever word i came up with by combining SHIB (the name of their dog scam) with 'bagholder', what we call someone who HODLs dead scam coins. SHIBagholders. i love saying it.

Attached: Shiba_Inu_coin_logo.png (256x256, 23.75K)

Whats the point of kicking a dead dog? Youre life must suck if you have nothing better to post other than making fun of a dead coin

I welcome him

That’s why I buy doge

Looks like an accumulation phase to me. Last week and a half has been nothing but sideways crab walking.

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-233139.png (2160x1080, 214.94K)

it's not dead yet, but we're mocking them the entire way down regardless.

thank you fren

also a scam, but probably going to live longer than most scams.

>shitcoin down 90%
>accumulation phase

last week and a half, IE; last 11 days, has seen a -11% loss for SHIB. it's not crabbing. it's bleeding to zero and you're SHIBagholding your SHIBags to zero.

Slurp

I just bought another 15 million

don't even hold any but its so weird you do this like your life depends on it

>Looks like an accumulation phase to me

Attached: asda.png (946x465, 40.95K)

Yes, large players are accumulating as much of this token as they can. Shib is going to go even more viral than before so smart money is loading up as much as they can. They are hiding in the orderbooks. kek yeah fucking right dude this shit is going to zero

if you like slurping at -90%, you'll love slurping at -99.9%.

catch that falling knife SHIBaggie!

it's fun

looks like a scam to me kek

exactly. these SHIBagholders are delusional. their SHIBags are down 90% and no one is coming to buy their SHIBags. they're left SHIBagholding SHIBags forever.

Based antishibite

Why the constant fud you virgin.

Post your net worth.

Show us how you pay for your prostitutes that you only fuck for 30 seconds cause you probably bust so quick

someone has to put these SHIBaggies in their place

seething SHIBagholder, no amount of seethe, rage, cope, or dilation, will pump your SHIBags. no, SHIBagholder, your SHIBags are going to zero.

Attention whore

YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN AND U WILL NEVER BE A CUTE SHIBA. BUY NOW OR STAY POOR

Such cringe, much wow.

These threads are pretty funny. There's always seething bagholders being kicked while they're down. The fact that there's so much seething must mean you're doing something right op.

> OP replying to himself
Schizo

MY SHIBA IS IN THE TOP 20, HOWS UR? LET ME GUESS U ARE IN TETHER THATS ABOUT TO GET RUGGED

Anti-shibster has respect here. What do you have? SHIBags.

t. seething SHIBaggie down 90%

you are correct, i will never be a woman or a shiba. no one is buying your SHIBags, however.

very SHIBagholder

thank you xir

>thinking only one person on Any Forums is laughing their ass off at you SHIBagholders SHIBagholding SHIBags to zero.

IM NOT SELLING SO U WILL NEVER GET MY SHIBA

>the cope and delusion of the SHIBagholder rears its ugly head yet again

rapidly devaluing SHIBags. you'd think after a 90% drop they'd capitulate but the SHIBagholder Army cult is just that powerful.

Lmao stop being a retard. SHIB is Any Forums official coin. This retard is seething because he's from reddit and missed getting in early

based on the chart, no one is buying either, pic-related.

Attached: stopit.png (1675x869, 98.81K)

MY SHIBA PUMP THE MOST AND DUMP THE LEAST. WHAT DOES UR COIN DO?

>SHIB down almost 90% and has been dropping since November
>SHIBagholder still thinks he's early

kek your pump and dump scam is in the final stages of the rugpull.

Attached: SHIBaggiecycleofgrief.png (999x815, 489.84K)

your SHIB is down 90%, see the post above yours for more details on the fate of your worthless SHIBags, SHIBagholder.

How much time did you spend making this meme big virgin?
Also who the fuck makes memes about himself

SHIBA 1% RED, THE REST IS 4-6% IN A BEAR MARKET. HOW DOES THAT MAKE U FEEL?

seething will not pump your SHIBags, SHIBagholder.

SHIB is down 90%, SHIBagholder. that's reality. your SHIBags are going to zero.