B-bros… I sold by accident my last ETH… Am I fucked now...

B-bros… I sold by accident my last ETH… Am I fucked now? Should I kill myself or is there a way for me to get the NFTs I wanted? I’m planning on selling my left kidney to see if I can get into something while Arties decides when are they gonna launch or do fucking something

Attached: 165748172937594.jpg (1280x1165, 102.65K)

>I sold by accident my last ETH… Am I fucked now?
not right now, you have money. later? yes, lmao.

I stopped reading when you said NFTs, no one is going to help you

Arties has real fine art, made by real artists. Do you really think that 1 ETH will be enough for you?

ETH/BTC looks like it's finally gonna nuke. You may be in luck

>I’m planning on selling my left kidney
I could help you with that, can we meet up?

Dude, any kind of losses are negative. In what the hell are you thinking?

bro...

Attached: j745.jpg (360x360, 21.98K)

SAUCE

>Should I kill myself
Always yes.

Probably somewhere in china

Voka's works are worth more than 50,000 usd, I wonder if Arties' NFTs will have those standards of value.

>selling my left kidney to see if I can get into something while Arties decides when are they gonna launch or do fucking something
those fuckers will release and flop so fucking fast, please sell your kidney regardless, some people need that more than you

Currently he is not the only artist who has arties, but I do believe he is the most important and the most talented. Surely the NFTs of his art will be top of the line. And therefore the most expensive and exclusive.

Probably yes, that's what it says their bio lmao

So it will be an investment for pure whales interested in quality NFTs?

Why cant people just accept the fact that nfts are tools for money laundering

Gamefi and metaverse? There are a lot of hungry people out there wanting to make a couple of cents on the dollar with NFTs. Not just rich people.

>arties
>not being part of Solanese Cats

user, you know what's the thing that you deserve? THE DEATH

Attached: CAT.jpg (510x512, 41.46K)

OP YOU'RE A NIGGER

you just cant convince people to do the right thing here, you have to let them be

This. Any cent to these people is the difference between eating a day or not. I saw this with my own eyes. I did a lot of schoolarships and I give them to people that came from third world countries with an internet connection, needless to say, thanks to me and their efforts, many of them were able to get ahead.

That NFT collection really appeals to me. Despite SOL's current situation, it seems to me a very good investment in NFTs, solana currently has very good NFT projects.

>THE DEATH
Hey raj, how u doin?

I thought that I was the only one that was boarding this project on Any Forums kek