Is 1inch still the only aggregator worth a damn...

Is 1inch still the only aggregator worth a damn? Is there literally no fucking competition that’s somewhat good or something?. The rest are not needed.

Attached: d.jpg (828x1087, 93.53K)

I refuse to have a boner

just let it happen
fighting back will only make it worse for you

thats the real aspie gf you guys want so much

If you think 1inch is good youre retarded

I wish I could be her mother.

I understood the reference kek

wait, wait, wait, WAIT.
THAT'S CHRIS CHAN WOMAN VERSION?

fuck no, gtfoooooo

It really is. Elite prospect

Oh my God...

Attached: 16574917293714.jpg (225x225, 32.92K)

And what do you think it's better then? Say something

>Is 1inch still the only aggregator worth a damn?
No, actually there are other crosschains with DEX aggregator which are quite good. Like Rango, it is new but has many shitcoins available to waste all your money, it also has 30+ blockchains and within them are the most important ones. I think it is a good crosschain to slurp the dip in shitcoins at the moment.

Attached: 1623526485369.png (309x449, 103.4K)

He probably left us unanswered

Gas fees of 9 usd? Do you really think it can be a good DEX? I've been testing it and I'm still not convinced, I don't know if it's profitable to get profits there.

Attached: 2ba.jpg (1682x2048, 340.39K)

Depends on what blockchain and what bridges are Rango using to do a swap between blockchains.

Switch to pancakeswap op, its way better. (at least for me)

user, you're a bastard ;_;

that shit is ugly as fuck what is wrong with you

If someone says that swaps without fees exist, he's fucking throwing you a bucked filled with shit directly to your face

i heard that rubic stays cubic

Dont forget that chris chan is trans now

hes not trans, hes just asian. they all look like that

Attached: Chris-Chann-youtuber.jpg (400x400, 14.89K)

For anons that dont get it:
The photo is shopped (altered) of Chris Chan (Any Forums OG - whole lore behind him look up on Youtube its a great watch!). Chris chan raped his mother.

Dont be a gate keeper user. Share the culture when you can! Tryna make it a little a friendly for our reddit travelers:)!

oh, i thought you guys were talking about the skateboarder haha. Thanks, Pearl!

She transitioned and made it off Kadena. Used the money to properly transition and got various gender confirmation procedures done in Thailand.

nice id