I am taking a deep dive into the core technology behind this protocol

I am taking a deep dive into the core technology behind this protocol.
This kinda stuff is always more fun to do with someone else, is anyone interested?
Programmers only

Attached: 22.png (2026x1138, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

marlowe-playground-staging.plutus.aws.iohkdev.io/#/blockly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no technology, it's a SQL database

>There is no technology, it's a technology

>rust

tranny garbage

>rust
>tranny garbage

the average javascript "developer"

Attached: dl.gif (404x561, 165.74K)

What about pro-gamers?

Any Forums is leaking
rust is comfy, and fast

js is useful, but everyone outgrows it at some point

they're too busy drowning in pussy

G is too "smart" to care about making money and the current state of biz hasn't allowed for organic discussion in over three years.

Attached: H2qcTST.jpg (635x501, 40K)

g is actually so anti-money its retarded
biz is much more ambitious, but a lot of it is aimless, lazy ambition
but i'm here to attract the 0.5% of devs on biz

Attached: marky mark.png (1030x588, 610.04K)

Hello user. I remember you from other day. Never asked, but have you read the whitepaper

indeed i have
although their whitepaper isn't the best, it's quite outdated and includes many solutions they don't have in place right now
best approach is to read through source & program unit tests, which is what i'm doing now
do you program?

you’re an idiot

Yes, I am teaching myself. I am bonified meme, I love scheme and emacs, so nothing useful for your projects.

if you're interested in sol you should learn rust, its the native lang there

Not so much, I am cardano user from other thread. Functional language autism. I love it though, its what makes the most sense to me.

fuck off kike shill, sqlana is a piece of shit that must be restarted every other week. literally the worst chain in the top10, only fueled by your jew overlords

Attached: 1633780097489.jpg (372x372, 17.83K)

cardano is in a functional lang? wew how tf does that even work
did they fix the low tps on cardano yet?

left side of the curve take

do you think PoH will work at scale? my impression of Solana is that it works exremely well until it hits the upper range of its (admittedly quite high) transaction throughput, after which it breaks once a critical threshold of pending transactions has been reached and it can no longer maintain consensus because nodes can't communicate

Not cardano, plutus is the scripting language, and it is implemented in haskell. Haskell is a purely functional language. The significance of that is "referential transparency", which means for a given function and a given input, you'll always return the same output. The best way to try out their functional contracts is by playing with marlowe.
marlowe-playground-staging.plutus.aws.iohkdev.io/#/blockly

No, the tps is still low, but in cardano realm, whats important is block propagation. Cardano is very good at that.

the issue isn't really poh, the issue is a FUCKTON of transactions sent to validators
mostly due to nft noobs who cant program
last time the chain went down the leading validators hit >100Gips incoming bandwidth, which i don't even know how many transactions that is
a very large amount incoming
to fix tx spamming sol is adding a fee market (literally enabled today), which is pretty fucking lame though

eh i can appreciate good tech, but who wants to use a slow chain?
make for bad ux

Attached: CYkT9pKUEAAKXjz.jpg (600x603, 43.01K)

I view it as building blocks. Hoskinson said fundamentals first, then scaling. A lot of what Cardano has done over the last few years is just creating the infrastructure for fast transactions to happen. You don't send people driving on an unfinished road.

hokky seems like another problem desu
guy is cashed out and touring the world selfie posting
charles has been saying things are on the way for a long time

Dude is like a cheerleader. He is the community leader. All he needs to do is get people excited, while engineers do their work.

They have this one scientist, Aggelos Kiayias. That dudes a bad mother fucker. He's a rock star to me.