IT'S SO ENERGY EFFICIENT!!! No crypto can compare

blog.iota.org/energy-consumption-of-iota-2-0/

>Tests on the Coordinator-less IOTA 2.0 prototype conclusively show significant reductions in energy consumption for the issuance of messages and a continuation of the overall low energy consumption of the network, making IOTA one of the most environmentally-friendly and sustainable distributed ledger technologies (DLT). A GoShimmer network of 450 Raspberry Pi nodes at a constant network load of 50mps would only consume around 43.30% of the annual energy consumed by a person, and consume 0.000009% of the currently estimated annual energy consumption of the Bitcoin network.

Attached: 20210529_200949.jpg (400x400, 15.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.iota.org/explaining-the-iota-congestion-control-algorithm/
blog.iota.org/improvements-to-the-iota-2-0-consensus-mechanism/
govern.iota.org/t/on-tangle-voting-with-fpcs/1218
cointelegraph.com/news/iota-lays-out-plan-to-re-enable-network-after-20-days-offline
youtu.be/EXjCqT-oK9M?t=1673
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who need a Prius when can buy a Ferrari

Energy/resources equals security. It's either centralized/insecure or the real costs are being obfuscated, as is also true with PoS

In the article I link it get an article reference showing an in depth detail on congestion control

blog.iota.org/explaining-the-iota-congestion-control-algorithm/

Tell me what you find that makes this network vulnerable. Also this is the cordinator free network they are using this on so not centralized

Attached: Screenshot_20220525_185634.jpg (1080x1482, 320.99K)

>Tell me what you find that makes this network vulnerable.
Tell us what makes this network secure and how its security compares to the Bitcoin and Ethereum networks.

If I recall, mana is generated by holding iota, so it's essentially PoS with extra steps.
PoS costs just as much, or more, than PoW. But costs are in a different form:
somethinginteresting.news/p/proof-of-stake-will-not-save-us
truthcoin.info/blog/pow-cheapest/

Mana helps the consensus sort not secure the network and mana is weighted in reputation not coins.
>Mana on the other hand is primarily a rate control mechanism (not for "securing" the network) that scales for different use cases (as well as assisting in autopeering). In staking, coins are purposefully delegated to a node and are sometimes locked. Mana is transferred to a node via transactions using that node, so it can happen organically and without intent. The source of staking rewards can be transaction fees, newly minted coins, or in the case of Cardano a 50%+ pre-mine controlled by IOHK apparently. Iota has no transaction fees, no newly minted coins, and all the tokens were distributed to the community in the beginning. There is no place for rewards to come from.

blog.iota.org/improvements-to-the-iota-2-0-consensus-mechanism/

govern.iota.org/t/on-tangle-voting-with-fpcs/1218

> seven years and counting
> still centralised

easy money pretending to be hard money

My bag is at net loss after 4 years. I cant remember any other investment being this miserable.

Holy shit and IOTA thread??????? Is the coordinator still running LMAO

Bringing up 4 year old fud.. sad state of fudsters these days.

Answer the question

>changes ID and pushes the same fud

Attached: sus-suspect.gif (220x230, 392.44K)

it's not fud if it's true

are you fucking retarded? It’s a fact idiota is centralised

Database

> Network is Down or Turned Off most of the time
> Muh, it's ENERGY EFFICIENT
cointelegraph.com/news/iota-lays-out-plan-to-re-enable-network-after-20-days-offline

Attached: iotaidiota.png (951x900, 382.73K)

Wasnt this coins purpose to fund terrorism or something? Why do terrorists care about energy efficiency?

They can afford the downtime, because no one is using this piece of shit.

> Same Scammers founded, dumped and exit scamed NXT project
> Same Scammers founded, dumped and exit scammed JINN project
> 3 out of 4 Scammers have exited IOTA
> Not even a peer-to-peer network, centralized coordinator orgs transactions
> abandoned Data Marketplace
> abandoned Quibic
> abandoned Trinary hardware
> abandoned every promise and item in 2017/18 roadmap
> Scammer Dominik Schiener in 2017 stating that they will have prototypes ready soon for the JINN hardware project which they scammed investors out of money in 2014 youtu.be/EXjCqT-oK9M?t=1673
IOTA Investors are known as IDIOTAS for a reason

Attached: iotaidiot.jpg (735x487, 84.93K)