/LWP/ Living With Parents General

How are we doing LWP Chads? It sure feels nice to be surrounded by family, DCA into projects while not having to worry about rent and coming home to a nice big house.

Attached: 08EDD455-41A0-4629-884B-76BF22F66BCC.png (500x500, 237.72K)

I wish... Stuck living with gf and want to move back home everyday.

What's living with your girlfriend like? I have a sister who is great but is SO messy. We share a bathroom and she leaves all her creams, moisturisers, dryers, swabs, sprays, brushes and concealers all over the counter.

Anons, friendly reminder to tell your parents that you love them. Take them out to a movie or get them some dinner. It goes a long way.

My gf is quite based. Pretty much my best friend. The only con is the rent money. She is very feminine and has been doing all the house chores

Remote SWE chad here, moved back in with parents when the pandemic started.
Pretty comfy desu
Probably not moving out until I can buy a house.
If boomers aren't going to sell at a decent price then I guess I'm going to be here for a while.

ITT: failures ngmi

3rd world reporting in:
21f here. I've been living with them my whole life. It kinda sucks sometimes, because they keep on controlling me

>She is very feminine and has been doing all the house chores
based

Are you me user?

I missed living with my roommate even though she was a batshit crazy drunk at times. At least she liked to keep the apartment clean.

I love my parents also check em

Based, I also love my parents.

Checked

What does the future hold for lwp ? How will life be in 10yrs, 20yrs?

I'm going insane. I'm 22 and still live with my parents. I have 60k from Any Forums and starting in September I'm fucking off to Eastern Europe/balkans/SEA for a few years and will learn to code there.

might be moving back in with my parents come August, at 30 years old. No job right now. Only a 2 year college diploma. Makes me want to die because I'm a disappointment to my parents. They wanted so much more for me.

Based. Also love my parents.

Attached: 1645203826680.png (326x311, 196.02K)

To follow up - I feel like I'm being suffocated. My mom was nasty for the past year as her alcoholism got worse and she is finally 2 months sober (after an intervention and she went to treatment). My parents' relationship has also gone downhill. I think a change of pace will be good for me, especially with living alone.

I live at home but pay rent to help out. I want to move out of course you cant really bang chicks with your mom next room, but I want to make it desperately so I can buy a house next to my mom's and see my kids play with their grandma everyday. I live 3 houses down from my grandparents and visit them daily to have lunch or take them for a walk. My sister brings her kid over all the time and we help her take care of him by the pool or take him to a park. We have family gatherings quite often since most siblings live close by and its always fun.

I like hanging out with friends shooting guns going to concerts I travel when I can etc but there's something so comfy about returning to a home where your family is close by, I dont want to lose that even when I make it.

You didnt fall for the (((hate your family))) psyop did you?

That sounds like it might do you good.

This sounds unbelievably comfy desu

Most of us will be able to afford our own places by then. Right now if you are LWP'ing you should take advantage and use the extra money you possess to invest and DCA. Take your dad out for a beer and talk about what you are doing. He'll feel proud that you are investing your money and might be able to give some good advice.

>not having to worry about rent
If only.

>engineer making $85,000 living at home with parents
>got a $15,000 bonus to start the year
>came home after work and mom made cinnamon rolls

It really is that easy if you just ignore what women and Jews try to shame you into doing.

Attached: 32007F25-BBC0-4C9F-8DCE-91726F5D11B2.jpg (750x1000, 187.24K)

Absolutely based.

Based

Attached: Comfy.gif (498x498, 461.02K)

Hopefully have my own place and a way better paying job. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and go back to school. I was actually really close to graduating with a degree, trying to do the whole med school thing, but I just burned out and didn't want to do it anymore right close to the end of my undergrad.

I'm going to try to save money and go the CC/State School route and study comp sci. I have a friend who has been in the SDE field for a while and is a team lead, and would hire me on if I had the credentials, so maybe that will still be an avenue for me later on.

30 yrs old and live in a mother-in-law suite. basically a studio without oven/laundry, i use main house for that stuff.
its okay, only factor is how new peers but really dont care cause $3k living expenses (rent+car+phone+health) a year is unbeatable.
the honeys dont care either because its separate from main house with my own entrance
id rather pay my pops $300 a month and help him then be alone and pay some other random boomer $900 a month as well

Attached: 1646527427489.jpg (409x409, 67.13K)

>YOU NEED TO MOVE OUT AT 19. YOUR PARENTS ARE STOPPING YOU FROM BEING YOUR OWN PERSON.

>WHO CARES THAT YOU'LL BE JUST BARELY GETTING BY. ALL OF US NEED TO DO IT.

>AFTER WORKING FOR 9 HOURS YOU NEED TO COME HOME TO YOUR TINY 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT AND COOK DINNER OR SPEND $22 ON DOORDASH.

>WHO CARES THAT YOU'RE NOT SAVING ANY MONEY. JUST SMOKE WEED AND DON'T THINK ABOUT HOW YOU AREN'T BUILDING ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF.

>SO WHAT IF YOU'RE FALLING INTO A DEPRESSION AND FEEL LIKE NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU? WE HAVE ANTIDEPRESSANTS.

Attached: bac.png (722x720, 32.73K)

>be me
>25
>no rent
>dont pay for food
>3rd world mother so she is a housewife
>everything is always cleaned for me
>homecooked meals daily
>make 80k
>every dollar sees my pocket because no expenses
Yea bros this is the life. Will probably move out in two years when I get married