I'm being offered 2 jobs. For reference I live in Canada. Job 1) Base salary of $40,000 and commission...

I'm being offered 2 jobs. For reference I live in Canada. Job 1) Base salary of $40,000 and commission. Every worker at this company apparently pulls in an additional 10k and commission is uncapped. This job also has good benefits such as vision, dental, paid days off, etc. Schedule is Monday-Friday and generally 8 hours a day, typically 9-5.

Job 2) Remote position for an American company. The salary is paid in USD via paypal (I did the currency conversion and this comes out to about 61k CAD). You're hired as a contractor and there are no benefits. This job involves simply meeting deadlines and you can manage your time however you please as long as you deliver on time. Which job should I take in your opinion? Do you think taking on both is realistic?

Attached: zd1jtgdu2zu81.jpg (480x960, 191.22K)

nice blog post faggot

>I know that body
>in that underwear
Guess I'm a cuck

Paranoid.

lol she's cheating on you
go back to McDonald's wagie

That’s a man

That is a man

do you live in Ohio

the second job sounds pretty nice. dont you

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (398x342, 12.8K)

Take the one where you're not held to a 9-5

yeah we have universal healthcare but this does not include dental care or pharmaceuticals.

Not sure I'd accept anything less than 100k anymore.

take the first job, its a stable job+ benefits.

If what you say is true, I'd take both. If I get overwhelmed I'd get a close friend to help.

Pick #1 unless you're used to self managing. I do #2 but I'm an Americuck so "benefits" here are a meme as a general rule.

You could try both, with No.1 being priority
But damn 40k in leafland, you better live with parents

Jen?

I'm making 52k in leafland and struggling lad. take the American one only on the condition that you don't have any health concerns and you have enough savings to ride out 2-3 months without an income if you were to lose your job.

I pay more than that in taxes every year. What's it like to be so poor with such low expectations?

god you're so fucking poor it's embarrassing get a real job that actually pays you something. In canada 40k a year is nothing. Cost of living is high enough that you ideally need to make 120k a year to live "comfortably" do better user you make me sick *spits on you*

Take both and jobmaxx your way to 100k