I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: donald.jpg (720x480, 53.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, Biden has kind of made me wary of old farts. I wish Trump was as young as DeSantis.

he lost xD

Just a couple more years until Aloha Mommy Tulsi Gabbard wins and we get to have some good times again.

Trumpstein is kiked

Attached: Kike.jpg (780x821, 78.48K)

fake, gay and jidf

Attached: Jidf.png (1573x684, 275.43K)

>a woman

no thanks, she could have perfect policy and i still wouldnt want a woman in charge when ww3 hits

Same. I like mommy Tulsi as much as the next guy but she’s still a woman and has no business in a power position.

I hate how biden was the only alternative to this orange racist. We need a legitimate moderate that's for the working class but isn't a racist buffoon in 2024. Someone like Beto O'Rourke or Cory Booker

>tell trump-loving friend that pence is gonna be his VP, before he saw the news
>says its bullshit, something about MSM
>he finds out its official a few hours later and, starts going about how pence is a good pick for moderate conservatives, etc.
Guess what his opinion on pence is now

Attached: 1653015227110.jpg (1024x989, 81.41K)

Attached: 1620001930861.jpg (600x733, 29.17K)

>falling for the "racist" meme
>not trying to figure out what a neocon straussian is
>not trying to figure out how election campaigns are financed
>not trying to figure out why the presidents before and after this pushed the globohomo agenda
you already lost

I wanna see a DeSantis/Gabbard ticket for ‘24 SOOOOO BADLY

>taking the bait
sorry sweaty.

Attached: 1596986867475.jpg (1200x900, 153.88K)

thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE

Attached: 1652999533456.jpg (499x499, 25.89K)

its pretty obvious dipshit. He literally came out on day one and said mexicans are rapists. Im mexican and we are not rapists we are hard workers and commit less crime than people with american parents. he's a racist piece of shit sorry youre too dumb to figure that out

I'm a mexican and I'm a rapist

Look at that stupid grin. I don't think he'll get my vote in '24.

>He literally came out on day one and said mexicans are rapists
>He literally came out on day one and media says he said that mexicans are rapists
You need to find the source, not the comment, not the fucking news about the comment, not the kike filtered anything.
They lied, openly, blatantly, constantly, every single day, on every single word he said.

same, just 2 more years of crabbing until he pumps it, im getting prepared