How does Any Forums cope with work stress?

How does Any Forums cope with work stress?

Attached: 1651278357202.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

i dont work and neither should you, its incredibly easy to avoid working. anyone with a job is an embarrassment

By refusing to get a job

By having nonstressful work that I kinda enjoy.

I don't work

I fap 3 times a day, often to pictures of my co-workers. I have this recurring fantasy of gagging and brutally sodomizing the HR lady.

Post pics, fren.

Smoking and masturbating.
>Not financial advice.

how do you stress about work when your life savings is having a seizure 24/7?

Gym and maybe jerk off

By understanding stress is pointless

Explain user? I want to learn to cope with work stress.

Just think that being stressed wont change anything, take a breather and continue your work at a calm pace

Assuming your not a surgeon or something like that

She's cute.

Attached: hrlady.jpg (510x820, 90.23K)

by not rlly giving a shit

Nice taste.

NEET master race
No work no worries

Working out, hiking and staking, i've left the rest of the more complicated and time-demanding investment strategies to the rest of the people, im just comfy investing

sometimes knowing you have the right project does a LOOOT for stress

Attached: 200apy.png (1085x598, 37.97K)

I masturbate to the HR Director during breaks while WFH. After work, I pound one of the hr chicks

Omg are you me?

Go on...

sometimes i'm not in the mood to do daily quests in my MMO and it stresses me out, so I log off and do something else

I don't get stressed, in the sense that I know I'll be alright regardless of whatever fuckery happens in the office. I do get angry often though because my team is filled with goddamn idiots that are going to take the entire company down with them.

Quit all jobs. Have no boss.

I don't have a job

I've realized if I stress too much I won't survive. So at a certain point of the day I just stop giving a fuck. I am smart and work my ass off. If that's not enough, then fuck it. Fire me.

I pound my wife's big latina ass