I told a normie at the building I work in to reseach Fractional Reserve Banking. What are they in store for?

I told a normie at the building I work in to reseach Fractional Reserve Banking. What are they in store for?

Attached: Fractional Reserve Banking.png (371x488, 109.1K)

most normies won't even believe it. They can't fathom that the entire banking system is a scam.

I literally tried to explain fractional reserve to my family 10 years ago, and they all stared at me and my dad just said "no."

very relatable, the goyim are sadly content being debt slaves.

Attached: maul23.jpg (981x415, 32.46K)

And now I work with a bunch of old wagies in their 60s, and one guy's wife works at a bank, and one day we were talking about finance and investing and shit and he told me in super hushed tones "did you know the banks don't actually have all the money they loan out?" Like it was this huge secret.

to be fair most goyim don't even know that.

I know, it's incredible. I can't really even be mad at (((them))) anymore. The masses want to be lied to so bad, they actually get off on it, and the elites are just giving them what they want. I sort of see the masses as a big pussy that's just begging to be fucked, and (((they))) are just the dick who's fucking it. Pic related.

Attached: view-of-saint-peters-square-vatican.jpg (1080x648, 137.64K)

>You mean when I put my money in the bank they don't just lock it in a safe and do nothing with it? Um, that's not okay sweetie

Attached: 1651548799900.png (900x900, 454.03K)

Attached: History of Central Banking.jpg (2197x3407, 387.73K)

Well everything would be fine if they were upfront about it. Like
>we store your shit and do nothing with it, you probably pay a fee for such service
>we loan out your shit and make profit on it, and share that with you probably in the form of interest on your account
etc. But they don't do this, they are obviously trying to trick the golems.

Tell him the truth, this is probably the best for him and he'll thank you once a year or two passes

Attached: 163587956.png (252x200, 10.74K)

and nobody bats an eye

Attached: 16334495211.jpg (189x266, 14.71K)

but why are people tricked so easily? i mean as a child you can tell something is wrong with the system

A lot of people lie in real life, and we keep telling ourselves these lies to mantain a sort of sense of normalcy

D0b0 was created by the goyim as a way to ensure a path to clean dark money
remember this

Attached: 16477752.png (200x252, 128.77K)

KEK

you haven't taken your pills today user, right?

>D0b0 was created by the goyim
and im an astronaut

Attached: 16354975694.jpg (400x400, 17.41K)

care to pass the copium with the rest of the class?

I always tell the story of selling more gold reciepts than actual gold. They can understand principals better and the people who did that are the same people who do the same today.

This was an extremely blue pilled normie that takes the washing post and Washington times and probably cnn at face value. When I told her “yeah I’ve been getting really into finance lately” she responded with “oh are you reading the Washington post?” And I just replied with “nah just internet forums.” I feel kinda guilty that I told her to research a pretty significant red pill but like these anons say She probably will refuse to believe it. She’s really cute too bros she’s gotta be like 34 and she wore this skirt today exposing her silky clean fine ass legs and her titties popped out like old 3d films. But she’s a die hard liberal so she’s probably mentally ill.

Attached: cub.webm (716x846, 2.81M)

Literally a Jew scam coin shilled by jdif

Funny enough, this is part of the basics in economics 101. Everyone should know about and understand fractional reserve banking.

there used to be this one dude on 8/pol/ that would make threads about this book called the sumerian swindle and basically about how jews destroyed sumeria through fractional reserve banking somehow. it sounded based but i never read the book

it is a little ridiculous that you can get away with almost anything by making up jargon.