FTM Fantom

Why is Fantom not pumping? It's incredibly undervalued.

Attached: 1630314451231.jpg (798x793, 193.69K)

It’s over. Stop scamming newfags

It isn't "undervalued", it's a generic EVM clone

what does the FVM actually do

replaces ethereum

but how

You're obviously just an eth bag holder fuding fantom. Enjoy your $50 transactions

please no, I need more time, I've been slurping like a demon, easiest 5x (at the very least) of my life

what does FTM offer?

WTFWT

Attached: 1635993064945.jpg (1079x1083, 504.21K)

the easiest gains of your life, take a look at that chart

Should I be worried about Etherium 2.0 release in August?

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (3840x2160, 1.81M)

Sorry but I'm not into FTM, I'm more into MTF.

MEV is literally killing Ethereum. The Merge was delayed because the foundation knows that it's going to get much worse after POS. There was a 7 block reorg on the beacon chain yesterday. Before long, they'll reorganize the whole chain, and when they do, ETH is going straight to zero.

Fantom's blocks are final - no reorganizing is possible after the block's been confirmed. What's more, it's EVM compatible. Any ETH Dapp, and even entire L2s can port over and use Fantom as the L1 consensus layer. Soon, the exodus will start. Ethereum will shrivel up and die, and Fantom will absorb any refugees that have the foresight to get out in time.

Lachesis is the only consensus mechanism that can scale while keeping the cost per transaction under a penny. NEAR can't do it (and is funded by dark money from Microsoft and Google), AVAX can't do it, no other chain can do it. Fantom has the best tech. Soon that's going to matter.

The future runs on Fantom.

Attached: ftmandre.png (620x576, 377.9K)

Because it's a pnd shitcoin.

Attached: seraph.png (571x485, 182.94K)

I make so much money from longing and shorting fantom.

Have you killed yourself yet tranny?
Look at 4h candle :)

lol

>trannies didn't sell above $3.40
>they waited for $16
>they still wait
scam lol

Same could be said with BTC going from near $20k to under $3k. Stop posting here and go buy some baklava you med cunt

kek

It can make your money disappear

>not pumping
>actually dumping
fpbp
this is now a precog finance thread faggot

Attached: tickr Pcog.png (1550x814, 198.18K)