The agenda for Graph Day has been released!

Are you excited GRT bros?

thegraph.com/graph-day/2022/#agenda

Attached: 46789431234.jpg (740x416, 21.97K)

It's over.

It's over.

I have a big bag of GRT and held through the pump and following dump. I'm in it for the long haul but I hope there's a hilariously big pump on Graph Day, (1) because nobody expects it really (2) it would be meme fuel for the next year, at least. The funniest outcome is the one I want here

"We don't talk about the price here. Talking about the price will get you banned.".

It's over.

It’s been over. No more GRT hopium left.

Yaniv you failed us

ITS OVER
>seems you didnt get the memo

I have heard from credible sources that it's over.

It's over.

What time does Kanye go on?

Its over

its over

Attached: 51153514556222.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

Bag holder here 10k at 70c

It’s over

It's over

Tranniv be like "we are going to end whole crypto Bear market with our bullshit"

Man do something about your shitcoin first

I've accepted that it's over

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-220401_CoinGecko.jpg (1080x2210, 196.51K)

BRO...

Holy shit RIP $200k
It is so fucking over

based

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 95%. Once it breaks through the $0.15 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all GRTies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing coinbase.

The $0.05 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in GRT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to coinbase to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded GRTie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded GRTies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you GRTes. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an GRTie.

Attached: deluded.jpg (320x317, 24.59K)

wtf man
this should be screenshotted and featured in an investment book in the chapter about why you should always dca