I have fucked over 200 women in the span of the last 14 years. AMA

I have fucked over 200 women in the span of the last 14 years. AMA

Attached: A936C194-7E4E-43B1-BE29-9EBBBBEFE769.png (1000x1000, 121.84K)

and they all pretty much felt the same, eh?

what's it like being a nigger?

Which number was your mom?

Who was the youngest hotshot

Some zoomer slut wants me to rail her but I don’t know if any cunny would be worth the risk, even high schooler slizz

No, some were really loose.
I’ve had a few tight ones that hurt a little after because they squeezed my dick a bit. One thing I’ve noticed is that over time, most women stopped smelling absolutely terrible. 10 years ago, every other girl smelled like pure fish. I believe with the rise of TikTok, more women are aware of their hygene and bacterial vaginosis. Perhaps that’s because I stopped fucking teenagers too.

where do you meet them ?

Depends on the age of consent. I won’t go under 18 even though 16 is the age of consent where I am.

That being said, I fucked a lot of 14 year olds when I was 17. I’m 31 now.

Do you feel like you've lost the ability to bond with an individual?

Everywhere.
Before Tinder, there was MyYearBook which is now MeetMe. Not much luck with that anymore as it’s overrun by bots.
POF works well at times.
I recommend Tinder though. There’s no competitor like it.

How’s it feel now that you won’t ever have a close and loving relationship with a woman?

>Tinder
I was banned for no reason, anyone have a work around?

I've fucked somewhere between 100-120 women, about 80-85% of which were prostitutes, and in my experience one girl actually felt far better than all the others. Her pussy was dynamite. It was so tight in such a good way. I only fucked her with a condom because we only met up twice but fucking her with a condom felt far better than any other woman that I've fucked raw, or any of the other women I fucked with a condom. Her pussy flet so good it was like an aphrodesiac and my cock kept wanting more and I was able to literally fuck her 5 times starting from the evening to the early morning with some breaks in between.

So no, women with magical SSS-rank pussies exist that make other women's pussies seem like macdonalds.
outlier, 4 standard deviations above pussies.

Oh, ok, so you are a CHAD. I can't get any girl on Tinder.
Do you have a big pee pee too, besides being tall and handsome ?

yeah the loose ones really suck, it's like fucking a wet 50 gallon trash bag

I've not had the fortune of having such I guess, good for you
was she very petite and gracile or something? or just genetically blessed

Doggy or putting them on their back and having their legs together over your shoulder works. Their thighs create a tighter squeeze. But yes it's not even remotely the same as a nice tight wet pussy.

dont be a nigger

Which one made you bust a nut inside the most? How many times did u go before clean up? :)

I am a white male and I just made a fresh account. Like we're rolling in and I was banned. I contacted them and asked why and they wouldn't tell me anything accept it's permanent.
99% sure it was because I'm a white male.

try adding your pronouns next time chud

Have there been any notable financial effects of having done so?

How many took it in the ass?

I fuck prostitutes too

Post your portfolio