VR will never be a thing

VR will never be a thing

Attached: 2DD89987-7273-4798-ACC0-FBF74C58FBDE.jpg (225x225, 18.28K)

But it already is a thing

VR has surpassed the phase where its just young teenagers doing it and is now become a covert hobby of the wealthy and well off. A way for Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers, politicians, etc, to be degenerates in the moonlight.

You will never be a wo

BR is already a thing.
The oculus quest 2 has sold more units than the current gen Xbox and Playstation despite releasing around the same time as those two consoles? And these are the sales numbers for just one VR headset, not to mention all the other ones

VR won't be a thing because most people won't live in a space large enough to play

I have an oculus headset and it was pretty fun for a month or so but I haven't used it in ages. Feels like cucking myself in a virtual pod

>is now become a covert hobby of the wealthy and well off
But the Oculus quest 2 only costs $300, it's also the best vr headset since you don't need a pc or any cables when using it since the hardware runs natively on the actual headset.

VR chat is a great place to troll trannies

Yeah but those freaks love to flex about how much their setup costs. Only buying the best in new tech with rigs that support the newest features, etc.

A high-definition simulacrum of pussy and ass in my face will always be a thing. It will be even more of a thing when DALL-E-like technology allows me to describe a scene and an AI generates it for me.

I haven't yet seen a good enough VR game to actually buy one. Where's a 'skyrim' for vr only?

>skyrim

Attached: 1648597369480.jpg (788x941, 130.6K)

You don't use VR for gaming, you use it for social apps.

According to steam stats there are more people on VR than Linux users

>most people won't live in large enough
>won't
>not "don't"

why hello there Schwab

Once I have more money to blow I'd love to jump into vr, last time I used one was in like 2017 when you put your phone inside. Would be neat to get my hands on something new that's cutting edge. But I can't justify the price tag right now. It's for rich fags

Shut up Zucc nobody's using your stupid VR apps

You only need a 2x2 meter space for most games. If you don't have that, how do you exercise

Like what? Vr chat?

virtual rape

Most are rich furries, ones with the fursuits. Where else could they get multiple $ks fursuits if they weren't rich already. What is a VR setup to them, nothing.

I'm waiting for a gen, that isn't basically the same low res crap from ~10 years ago, and for most software to not be gimmicks that most people report they got bored of in a few days.