Basically risk free

How is he getting away with this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-132040_Twitter.jpg (876x828, 285.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lYOG1aUzSt0?t=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it promises a yield above that of a savings account, it's a scam.

it is over the long term

Inflation 20%
Yields above .5% are a scam

Attached: 1653100674740.png (1000x1000, 411.08K)

Kek

That's the unfortunate reality.

The moment Raoul realizes he just lost millions of dollars live.

youtu.be/lYOG1aUzSt0?t=7

Kind of feel embarrassed for listening to him during lockdowns now. He seems so cringe now...

Yes, you will own nothing and you will be happy

lol I can't believe he wouldn't be like "I need to go" after finding that out to try and find out and hedge/exit his position.

He was also extremely bullish on ETH right when it was at ATH. Saying shit like "duuude it's a network the value will grow as more people join it duuude it's just math"

It unironically will in the long term. The only mistake permabulls made is expecting the Fed to cuck right away. By 2023 rates will be back at zero and we will be doing mega-QE again driving prices of every dogshit token to ATH

>By 2023 rates will be back at zero
Haha, they'll still be hiking rapes in 2023.

Market's already pricing in a slowdown in hikes next few months and rate cuts by '23. The Fed has also floated a pause in September. They are going to cuck soon, just a matter of what month. When the Fed cucks buy into BTC, ETH, ARKK, NFTs, any garbage you can think of, with all your money.

based

Because permabulls are literally leading the market and y'all are too stupid to see

Yes, we need more rapes

Oh i agree completely

Attached: 16223446.jpg (262x192, 5.45K)

Yeah the market is retarded what else is new. As much as people talk about everyone being bearish everyone is bullish for the next year with literally no reason to be. The Fed's guidance is unclear on what happens next year, everyone's assuming that 70s tier problems with be somehow solved with 1/10th of 70s tier solutions.

Daily reminder that the crypto market crashing means a heavy discount on cryptos that will eventually moon. As this is just a waiting game, remember that every 1k you drop today will be 10k next year, it's patience what y'all need.

Now if you excuse me ill go to cope

>yield curve went negative
>interest rates spiked
>inflation hit 40 year high
>before june
Ill go buy some d0b0, see ya later guys

Attached: 1633495551.jpg (634x597, 41.68K)

>the market is fucked
>lets buy d0b0
based

YOU DON'T GET IT, THE MORE I BONK, THE MORE I GAIN AND THE MORE I GAIN, THE MORE I, POTENTIALLY, MAYBE, PERHAPS IN THE FUTURE SOMEDAY, WILL GET CLOSER TO THE MOON
LET'S HODL BROTHERS
>dies from ligma

Attached: 1bw4g9.jpg (500x375, 55.87K)

WHATS LIGMA?

LIGMA DOG BALLSSSS

Attached: 132444622.jpg (281x180, 6.33K)

steve jobs
it was a mistake to ban /rape [nickname]

learn to trade the wheel.