Pirate Chain (ARRR)

Monerochads, please tell me why you h8 pirate. As far as I know the tech is pretty on par. Why is Monero superior?

Attached: ghfdhgfhgfd-1.jpg (517x730, 133.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PirateChain/comments/nplskh/comment/h069k0l/?context=3
kosius.medium.com/opposing-the-power-of-lies-bullshit-and-fake-news-monero-community-is-lying-to-you-about-pirate-8ad31091ecac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

Pre mined dump fest

But I like dero

pirate chain has a massive dev premine. it's not a grassroots community project like monero, at best it's another bytecoin that will get forked.

That fud is fake n gay. There was no premine and it is grassroots

proof?

The project that eventually became Monero started as the first proof of what heavy shilling can accomplish as a signature campaign on BTT. It was really quite impressive, but wt was an admitted scam when it began to eventually fall apart and the shadiness came to surface. It is true the community saved it. It BECAME a community project, but Pirate started completely grass roots in slack conversations by the community as natural as possible for a community to start

That's simple, read this.

Attached: 692455743.jpg (550x1557, 656.7K)

I recommend not taking my word though. Do your own research. Look into the origins of what became monero. I honestly feel like the past is the past though. The cmmunity now is not the same people that started those early scams. This is only meant as evidence that that satement that pirate is not grass roots like Monero is wrong. It is not a good cmpparison of teh projects now

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021-04-30_at_2.41.28_AM.png (1896x1338, 1.38M)

reddit.com/r/PirateChain/comments/nplskh/comment/h069k0l/?context=3

That fud has been thoroughly vaccinated by one of the devs

pirate chain pumped so fucken hard during the bullrun bro. so fucken hard. so hard. monero didnt do shti

That's not an accurate interpretation of the Bytecoin-Monero relationship. Also, you have failed to provide proof that there's no dev premine and that the Pirate Chain community is grassroots.

Even if you're going to compare Pirate Chain to Bytecoin, remember that Bytecoin owners did not get anything once their cryptocurrency was forked to make bitmonero by the community.

If you wanna believe FUD then its ez to find bias. If you wanna learn shit then you gotta look.

Here I'll spoon feed ya kosius.medium.com/opposing-the-power-of-lies-bullshit-and-fake-news-monero-community-is-lying-to-you-about-pirate-8ad31091ecac

hold and use both arrr and xmr. it's really not that hard.

Attached: 0F0F9D51-7AC3-4FBF-943D-97F1BB391180.jpg (1420x1963, 199.41K)

No one in this thread has succeed in disputing the current FUD:

(1) RandomX is far superior to whatever system you have in place in Pirate Chain. There is no justification for using equihash or notary nodes or "dPoW" staking or whatever other centralized crap you've schemed up.

(2) A massive percentage of the total supply has already been mined, similar to bytecoin.

(3) PirateChain has no new technology. There's no reason to use it over Monero, Firo, etc.

(4) PirateChain uses a trusted setup, there doesn't seem to be any documented evidence of the ceremony operating in a secure fashion, and there are few trusted parties. Who are these people? Literally worse than zcash.

(4) There is no sizeable community effort behind PirateChain. If PirateChain's tech is valuable in any way, it will probably get forked by a bigger community like Bytecoin and your precious coins will be worthless.

I linked a reddit post where Scott, a dev debunks most of your fud but you probably just ignored it.

>As far as I know the tech is pretty on par.

The tech i.e. zk-SNARKs is still too new and unproven to be trusted, Zcash literally comes with disclaimers for this very reason. Picrel for the rundown.

zk-STARKs are the future anyway.

Attached: r9DIozm.png (1608x5995, 1.41M)

I read that post and it doesn't debunk shit its just cope and the dev talking in circles to distract from the fact that the devs are in fact sitting on a fuckload of coins to dump on anyone dumb enough to buy and hold this garbage scam project.

This seems like a valid criticism

Ur just being a gay retard