I LOVE ALL MY LUNA BROS

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT.... TOGETHER BROS...

THE 27TH WILL MAKE US RICH

Attached: 1653221164312.jpg (747x454, 109.46K)

How? I’m only a 3m stickler but I’m starting to lose faith. After today’s vote ended.

Fuck you I checked and now I'm fucking depressed again. Why did I listen to a fucking woman about economic strategies.

Whats on 27th?

*stacklet lol

Coinbase is disabling trading.

I'm out, sold the rest of my bag today. Made some nice play money though. I'm gonna laugh when I see Dong Khan in prison though.

hah pathetic, 365k god owner here

We are all gonna make it lads

Attached: 1633696570287.jpg (680x383, 78.43K)

Sell before the 27th, right guys?

Why even bother? You aren't a retard who put a significant investment in are you?

hey lunabros! I bought 200K too!

Attached: 23154879.gif (323x194, 3.47M)

Got a 2 milly stack

And you think that will make the price shoot up instantly? Cmon…

Attached: 1637460073440.gif (498x328, 3.73M)

No I think it’ll be over for luna and retards here are delusional.

WE DID IT REDDIT
WAGMI BRO
MANY MOONS FOR LUNA2

Checked.. I second this question.. how? I am genuinely curious as well..

The 27th is basically the launch of LUNA 2 and people think that Jesus is going to save them from the unending abyss forming below. To be frank this time I'm with all of you fags and autists, i genuinely want you guys to earn good money and make it even. But you just don't have the big energy it needs and you don't have the weight behind your ambition. Unless you really think you can win this.
You need real backup and time is not on your side.

The logical thing to do would be to sell before the fork happens. The logical thing will not make money, because everyone sees it.

Who are you people going to bleed dry to make this money ? Who should hold your bags in your opinion, Reddit ? Twitter ? Musk ? The Pope ?

Krakenbro here. Trading is alive and well.

KuCoin is trading fine, number two ranking in volume.
Futures at 5x too

Shut your mouth you mother bitch, you fuck. Luna is number one cryptocurrency all who buy will drive in Lambo soon acquire my post

POST AQUIRED

You bloody bich mardachode
Do kwon and Luna 2.0 is the golden bull
Vishnu shines on reddit