Imagine the smell

Imagine the smell

Attached: wzcyhcnpzn191.jpg (960x655, 74.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

responsiblestatecraft.org/2021/04/27/would-you-pay-1-7-trillion-for-a-plane-that-couldnt-fly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where do i sign up?

Eliminate taxes. Problem solved.

>literally every territory surrounding the UK is a tax haven (Jersey, Guernsey, Man, Faroes, Ireland, Iceland)
>literally every British overseas territory is a tax haven

Based as fuck. I am the director of one of these companies hehe (but my business is not that big)

Tax laws only apply to that country. If you go outside of your country to bypass tax, there's nothing morally wrong with that. It's using intelligence.

Chainlink is registered in the Cayman islands

Attached: 1618706849965.png (728x674, 436.25K)

good for them, taxation is theft

Attached: 20220524_191125.jpg (680x434, 48.54K)

How do i open a company there? Are there agents for it? I know there are for ireland, costs avout 500€ per year including post service

Taxes are a way for the government to prey on the poor. If the government really wanted to change it they would have by now.

Lol i red that the way like us of Africa...

Companies often use their tax agent’s address. This is the case for every tax agents building.

Except you didn't go outside that country if you are still a US citizen and primarily sell to the US.

Didn't ze die?

maybe if those kikes didn't kike so hard companies would actually want to not fucking deal with overseas companies bullshit

Your ideas and thoughts left the country

Or we could eliminate these corporations instead.

Meanwhlie

responsiblestatecraft.org/2021/04/27/would-you-pay-1-7-trillion-for-a-plane-that-couldnt-fly/

Bernie will eliminate tax havens right after he runs for president again. Holy shit imagine voting for bernie a 3rd time

>US citizen
My corporation is not a US citizen
>Customer location
So all Chinese manufacturing companies now owe American taxes?

>My corporation is not a US citizen
Corporations are run by people. The first thing the US can do to start collecting from tax evaders is to recognize that corporations are not separate entities from the people that run them.

Attached: 1606918352770.jpg (510x498, 37.65K)

Corporations do not have rights and never will.

Wrong. Eliminate the federal reserve, and then income tax is no longer needed to prop up the sick usury system

Agreed... Because they aren't people.

He doesn't know lmao.

US Federal law disagrees with you

Im ok with this.

Hes lamenting that he went to a 5 story building in the Caymans exacting to find 180,000 people stuffed in to a 5 story building but just found a Jewish bank instead.

>you gotta pay your taxerinos to the heckin governmentino

Attached: soyjack.jpg (354x436, 33.11K)