Should I kms?

Attached: 1484708348957.jpg (1013x1072, 74.58K)

depends how. opioid overdose/nitrogen tank yes, anything thats gonna hurt : no

You will reincarnate anyways and with even more suffering, does that sound like a good trade?

Attached: 1455523109522.png (1112x761, 297.52K)

Why not take up some new hobbies?

Attached: FF4BB9BE-60D2-4D3D-A2A6-27FA900902C0.jpg (750x414, 70.6K)

I feel the same way

Attached: 1647226433681.jpg (1024x792, 187.18K)

No, you have the ability to educate yourself and actually change your life to what you want. The sad part about all of this is that you will have tons of people want to be around you and all you will want to do is be alone.

T. Almost killed myself didn’t and just started reading about investing and realized if you educate yourself in anything you can become better at the subject than most “experts”

Depends OP. This is how i lool at things. My life is pain. Constant anxiety, stress, hopelessness, loneliness. There isnt anything i can do to financially improve my situation, i dont have any friends, im tired of living.

If im dead, i dont have those negative feelings. Ask yourself, how much hope do you have? I have none, but maybe you have some hope

No.

>reincarnate
Whats with the reincarnate meme ive been seeing lately. What proof do you have??

You only get one life since your consciousness is ine one brain

>You only get one life since your consciousness is ine one brain
You have proof of this too?

And miss all of this shitshow going on? No, just grab some popcorn

Reincarnation sounds like the worst curse of all time. Let me rest in peace. Fuck you.

Because you aren't me? Summer fags are retarded

no, if its not your time you fuck yourself up by waking up in a shittier reality.

So you can feel that your consciousness resides in your brain? Are you a fucking retard?

I think we lost him lads

F

I remember what it felt like having hope. It's gone

>No, you have the ability to educate yourself and actually change your life to what you want. The sad part about all of this is that you will have tons of people want to be around you and all you will want to do is be alone.
This is good advice, except I'm not a 20 year old anymore

>down syndrome frogposter
yes you should

Sure

I've got a criminal record and crippling child support payments that will last until i retire. Im middle aged with a dead end career, and pennies to my name. My hair is almost completely grey. Its over for me. I will be missed by my elderly mom. Thats it.

My problems are permanent. What are your problems? Can you overcone them?

Here's some demoralization to make your decision easier.

I feel so demotivated bros
Constantly vilified
Constantly scrutinized
Constantly slandered
Constantly reminded how disposable we are
Women prefer richer older men
What are the political implications of younger men being constantly vilified, shamed and shunned for simply existing?

Enjoy these demons.

Attached: 1653510977403.png (549x427, 91.08K)

Cyanide

OPs brother here. He still had this tab open on his internet browser
We just found him dead. He didn't make it.
Pray for his soul. He is in a better place now.

all I needed. ty

i need proof the suffering stops after death

Attached: tired.jpg (717x694, 34.74K)

I don't see why not, bro, as long as it's a little peck on her cheek or forehead and not full blown making out, I say go for it.

Based blind user

but maybe if you can't accept this kind of suffering it will keep haunting you forever and you doom yourself to eternal suffering. maybe you need to learn to own up to it. IF there's nothing after death suffering stops after some decades at most. but what if there is something? suffering could last forever. so i think it's overall wiser to face your suffering and try to own your situation though i am too losing faith sometimes

Attached: f88a06dd03fdaa2ae4ac42676488bcc8.jpg (500x333, 19.67K)