federalreserve.gov/newsevents/calendar.htm
investing.com/dividends-calendar/
cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Previous:

Attached: FIVE STAR DAYS.png (837x471, 437.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YHgyuTJK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone explain to me how gamma squeezes work?

You shorted SNOW, right?

i'm not totally sure satan, but when a lot of people short and the price goes up, the stops fuel a cascade

no, i cant

Attached: DiwGl-cU0AIeYxF.jpg_large.jpg (1920x1080, 118.82K)

NVDA. Chop. SOXL. Chop. Chop. Chop. You Don't Learn. Chop. You Were Lead Astray By The SOXL_shill. Chop.

Attached: 1634653496182.png (1200x720, 1.55M)

Fell for the "shortage" meme. There's no shortage if people just stop buying.

so when market makers sell a bunch of puts, and the stock goes down, they have to short the stock themselves to remain delta neutral so they don't get killed, this creates more downward pressure and is an example of a gamma squeeze.

SOXL_shill told you to sell when SOXX went under the 200 day moving average. If you did that you are very happy right now

people will stop driving.. don't you think the covid scamdemic opened up a lot more jobs to be remote? What happens when employees say they won't come in due to gas prices?

People never listen

If you buy an option that has a -50 delta (i.e. a put), the market maker has the other side of that, meaning they are long 50 delta. Therefore if the price goes down, they're gonna lose money. So they hedge it buy shorting some shares.

Gamma pretty much the same thing. If people buy far OTM options, they are exposed to gamma risk - therefore they need to hedge it accordingly.

Surely they're not going to actually do a lockdown every time there's a problem with an economy from now on. That would be crazy haha

Satan you just write the letter Gamma but taller and more narrow than normal. That’s a classic Gamma squeeze. See that red lower case gamma? It’s so tall and narrow. Classic squeeze

Attached: 646CE2E8-46BF-4085-9D98-E41F291C7F26.png (828x1792, 564.81K)

No I only snort it

What happened to nvdia we killed earnings why isnt it rocketing,

True, here's a screenshot from 2 years ago discussing the 200 day thing with SOXL_shill for pleasure

Attached: Selection_001.png (1996x134, 30.37K)

Lower guidance

That's fine too

V shaped recovery

oh, yea the big players are selling options.. so when they sell a lot of calls, they start having to buy shares

welp im 0/0 on ER's I went in on and 2/2 on ER's I sidelined would have+ or -'d 10% if I didnt. im fucking retarded.

Remember when PE was 90? That means it'd take 90 years for you to get your money back, or earnings would have to 4x.

PE is still high, at 44. Which means the market is expecting earnings to more than double over the next year.
They said "lol sorry shortage is over" for future guidance, meaning the priced in mega growth is wrong, so price must correct to the new future level.

Tfw Jenson puts the arm money into buying back stock

last week i sold in after hours for a secure profit and then it dumpped and i would have made a lot of money. today i can sell again and make profit in after hours but if its red again tomorrow, which there are a lot of catalysts for, then it will be fine. but, im so paranoid about market fuckery that somehow it will be green tomorrow and ill get screwed.

The US defaulted on its debt in 1971.
I repeat the US defaulted in 1971.
I remember Nixon crying on TV.
That was real bad. The Bretton Woods has since been repealed. But it has fundamentally changed the monetary world order. The current dip is just some market correction. It is not a new world order. Nothing to see here.

NVDA......

>people will stop driving
people wont stop consuming though, and individual transportation is a small fraction of net energy and oil consumption.

Attached: bf13802103cb50525d76662656f4313711fb69af9a440dc6ea535897892258f4_1.jpg (1080x1349, 157.46K)

Does anyone know the difference between the operational amount and trade amount on the feds historical Repo transactions sheet? Is trade just the net transaction? Also seems weird the fed conducts its operations through BNY

I hope the check we sent the hohol's bounces.

lol, never going to Any Forums
added current Pine version, compiler complained about that
pastebin.com/YHgyuTJK

Tomorrow.

Attached: costco.png (225x225, 5.62K)

>yfw you are a fullconductor chad not a semi-conductor chud

Attached: mfw.jpg (960x960, 61.6K)

you honestly think they can beat? Biden has been encouraging people not to buy in bulk because of the inflation and scarcity.

And another one. SOXL_shill never mislead you on SOXL or the dangers of not selling

Attached: Selection_001.png (1166x354, 122.21K)

>The current dip is just some market correction
Citation needed

I'm starting to think you guys lied about this whole "SOXL to the moon" thing

That's fine; I'll just psychically destroy all the lizard people with Quintessence of Sol after all.

*farts cutely*

never underestimate hoarding and panic buying

>150% hot dog inflation

Attached: 1485677989460.jpg (540x446, 28.12K)

Literally no one private citizen should do what Biden says, about anything, ever.

I think you're all fucked in the head.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.37K)

>he doesnt know
welcome aboard, next stop: the moon

Attached: 1651435883418.png (517x524, 224.05K)

>He's not a superconductor deity

Attached: disdain4plebs.png (1000x1000, 639.42K)

that's like, your opinion, man

SOXL_shill we know its you lol. You can admit you were wrong about your retarded 200 DMA strategy you tried to emulate from some idyllic backtesting paper

CONFESS, what did you buy/sell? What is your outlook on the next year?

Attached: 578571_98238270_p0.png (1118x1500, 1.57M)

>NVDA
It's over.

Attached: 1651683612444.jpg (2048x1328, 147.11K)