Answering any CHAINLINK related questions

Answering any CHAINLINK related questions

Attached: 1609687142464.png (352x500, 248.3K)

When will token needed?

What’s coming at consensus?

how many suicides will there be when sergey announces nothing at consensus?

How much time to accumulate? Will staking immediately cause a pump?

Attached: DB81E232-4159-487A-8FCA-9E0BBA3E4A77.jpg (200x200, 7.46K)

what will we get at consensus?

what would you do just living of rewards not touching principle or selling chunks when we will moon again.

Do you think we will visit ath this year again?

How much do I need at current price?
Will we be able to see near ATH next "bull run"?
Wtf does chainlink do?

Attached: 1653512566708.jpg (780x438, 32.36K)

When is staking?

Not a chainlink question but uh could anyone help me with understanding why you faggots are still stuck with a token that's given you nothing but shit, and a founder that barely even cares for their own project - when you can just as easily look into things that are better as investments.

Something that is an underrated segment, will grow in the future. Has Meta investing into it. Also not to forget the returns that you get because of being a token holder.

Come on, don't be a faggot.

Attached: LoveLace.png (2880x1336, 2.06M)

Also here's proof about Meta

Attached: photo_2022-05-24_23-33-00.jpg (741x526, 59.55K)

Why is Chainlink hiring tattooed, singlet wearing, yoga-emoji users who don't use social media as its "community advocates"?
Is all of this literally just to trigger/shake-out Any Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 6.25.49 am.png (1158x1308, 412.76K)

Most likely at Consensus.

This is a once is a multiple lifetime opportunity. Work until what you earn from your paychecks are minuscule compared to your stacks rewards.

Passing ATH is very likely.

Realistically only 3-4 months before most normies are priced out of any sizable stack. Staking will probably cause a squeeze as demands passes supply on available markets are nodes buy up tokens in order to have more collateral for jobs.

It's a globohomo backed project and you're wondering why they do things that will make them appealing to normies?

What do you know you seem bullish?
Is staking possible without interacting with LPL at all?

> Realistically only 3-4 months before most normies are priced out of any sizable stack. Staking will probably cause a squeeze as demands passes supply on available markets are nodes buy up tokens in order to have more collateral for jobs.
Some anons have speculated that staking won’t lead to an immediate explosion as the network would need more time to expand

I still feel like shit fir buying at $7. I could have bought at $0.25, and it will forever haunt me.

Hey man, I bought a big at 0,5$ then got depressed and stopped giving a fuck. Here I am seething now.

If you're going to fud at least put some fucking effort.

Yeah but you'll have tiny returns compared to LPL holders. Take into account that most of the circulating supply will be handed out at the start of the network in order to boost strap its launch. You'll definitely want to optimize your returns early on in order to not lose your percentage slice of the pie.

Sold 15k of my stack for a mere $800 profit.

Checked
Ccip or staking will not be announced at consensys, I've literally seen the slide deck sergey will be using
Don't get your hopes up

what else and checked.

Staking is definitely happening at consensus. Either way I am buying as much as possible for it. Even if it doesn't happen, it'll still be a good buy.

wen $1k

>Staking is definitely happening at consensus
Near certainty this is false
>a good buy
Agreed

Unless Sergey announces it off the cuff, none of it will be announced, I've got his and about 9 other slide decks for consensys on my machine
>post proof
biz isn't worth the risk anymore
Let me put it this way, he's got a time limit of 10mins, you think he's going to announce ccip or staking along with his web3 presentation?

> If you're going to fud at least put some fucking effort.
Sorry genuinely asking in order to allocate my funds. Maybe I fell for another anons fud