Loan Advice

I need advice on getting a loan.

I just graduated, zero debt, put myself through college and never took out a loan (I'm not even sure how to do this). I recently got a six figure tech job with a decent starting bonus. I'm delaying starting at this company til the end of the summer and want to have some fun. Since I won't get this bonus til I actually start employment, I want to take out a loan in the amount of this bonus which I can repay in full once work starts. I don't want to have to make immediate monthly payments and don't want to fuck up my credit score (732) by doing this.

What's my best course of action?

Attached: Screenshot_20220509-132153_Instagram.jpg (1079x1281, 427.28K)

>delaying start date
>taking out a loan against a bonus you haven't earned yet
>on the brink of a recession that will decimate the tech industry
>when the NASDQ is already down 30% YTD
quite possibly one of the most retarded things i've ever heard.

This is probably a shill thread.

Nobody asked what you think of the decision
Shilling what? Ikea?

Bump

It's a really dumb idea. I know you are just shilling for the Ikea Defense Force but if you wanna take out a personal loan just go into your bank and tell them you wanna take out a personal loan. Your credit score is high enough you could possibly get one...however the no job thing is an issue. But they give niggers all kinds of money these days so who knows.

>no job
I have a six figure job, what are you talking about. I'm basically just trying to get an advance on a paycheck, I will repay this in full as soon as I start my job. I understand I incur some risk in doing this but sometimes to live life fully you gotta take a fuckin chance

Do they even do delayed repayment for personal loans? Like no interest for the first 3 months

no. And you're a fucking retard for asking.
kys

Attached: 1630424805192.jpg (1080x1080, 49.04K)

>What's my best course of action?
Easy: KYS

>loan advice
my nigga we only discuss crypto shit here. Get that shit somewhere else unless you're talking about AAVE or some stupid-ass shit like sublime. Understood?

Attached: 1649893719865s.jpg (125x77, 1.83K)

>Like sublime
Oh hell no. Not that shit

if you have no problem with doxxing yourself, pay attention that that shiller

don't involve yourself with loans, if you don't pay your debt a hitman arrives in your house

But user, you are the hitman

Attached: 1608442124653.jpg (756x960, 96.5K)

Is that a must? No way of bypasssing that shit?

Why do you have to doxx yourself? Lmao

there could be. Havent started (yet) to get loans but already got myself into it so if there was a way, i could say. Dont mind it regardless. Its like creating a Binance account. Nothing that everyone will see lol

>six figure tech job
LARP LARP LARP LARP

it's a "know your client" kind of project
i don't understand why they are working with that shit, crypto is supposed to be anonymous

That's how they will get to you if you don't pay your fucking loan, Jamal

as i just said its just an expression. Had to show yer face for binanceĀ“s verif? the very same here. also a way to protect other people within it as far as i know, so they are serious.