I have had a leveraged position open for 2 days now. I haven't slept or eaten properly, haven't done shit at work...

I have had a leveraged position open for 2 days now. I haven't slept or eaten properly, haven't done shit at work. This is eating me inside and I won't close it until I'm in profit (20% loss now)

Attached: file.png (400x400, 133.4K)

Please, anyone. Say something

You will get rekt. So download grindr and get TOPPED

Riding it until zero or hero

you're fucking retarded stop this now

Not closing at a loss, I can't take it

Attached: 1652740369245.png (728x436, 375.7K)

I hope you lose all your money. Leverage gamblers deserve the rope.

I sure hope not, it will destroy me. I only did this once

see it as a learning experience. You fucked up. Now man up.

wait you shorted the bottom? how much are you going to lose?

M8, don't gamble money that you can't afford to lose

>buy and hold a leveraged position

Attached: 1647577785451.jpg (666x666, 77.28K)

what is your leverage and did you short or long?

I shorted XMR at 184

Attached: file.png (1057x82, 18.94K)

2x lev. Check

Hi, successful retail swing trader here.

You are making all the mistakes and now you have the big sweats.

We’ve all been there. The problem is: your position size is too big/you don’t havens stop loss. Here is the solution;
(note how I don’t care if you are long or short): you enter a stop loss based on TA. Then you reduce your position now (!) until your loss is acceptable when the stop loss is hit.

The money you lost so far/. will lose is the fed for your stupidity. Never do this again ever.

>shorting the only coin that does relatively good in a bear market
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1644763690722.jpg (2000x2000, 184.23K)

Thanks. I'm waiting until my loss drops to 500 USD and I'll close.

Made sense at the time

Fool. You are clueless and went all in

user are you short or long and what coin?

Please check the image

So you selled

of all shitcoin like icy pee or linktards or shib he chose XMR, a coin with actual usecase especially when people are taking out money

Attached: 1606727372003.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

>Made sense at the time

Attached: 1644881662235.jpg (1024x644, 93.89K)

So, what do you think about the position?

>I sure hope not, it will destroy me.
If the two outcomes are taking a 20% beating or total destruction, whatever that means, take the loss and get out, and don't do it again. And don't look at it again anytime soon after taking the hit.
I don't know anything about the position. I just know this risk you're presenting is retarded.

There's a third outcome - recovery

Go easy not that much money at once, and always leverage bitcorn. Alts never ever.

Retail swingi trader here again. Ok not super terrible trade idea not super terrible entry. 224 is your hard exit no matter what imo. XMR is a coin that has shown relative strength and not ideal for shorting imo. 157 you get out. These numbers are all for FTX exchange. The exit is very tight but best risk to reward.

>shorted the bottom of xmr
>up 2 days, cant sleep or work

Attached: 1648932071791.jpg (632x1952, 105.89K)

So now the risk to reward is total destruction or neutral. Still retarded. Still the best option is to get out. If you do recover, you will quickly find yourself in the same position again because you will do the same thing again soon. Your mental is not in the right place.

I won't do this again ever

Thanks, user. I'm exiting at break even though