I have depression

i have depression

Attached: 1652140616207.png (655x599, 269.3K)

Checked and same but also why are you naked

same, it is treatable btw

Put on a shirt you look disgusting dont fap too much fix yourself

Attached: 1653257219595.png (839x768, 474.1K)

HEY HEY HEY RESPECT THE LINE FAGGOT, you're not the only depressed faggot around here, you know?

try going on a walk today. around trees. some a little bit more water too. hope you feel better. i would hold hand if possible

Money fixes that
So make it

How much have you lost so far user?

Also, for god's sake put a shirt on.

Same. My life is pretty great but I still just can't into interest in anything. I eat right, have a stable job, am a medical student, exercise, have a nice gf, but I still just fucking hate it.

it only makes you superficial really this won't fix your inner self at all not matter what

>tfw I'm the last human without depression

Attached: 1651888636630.webm (480x584, 2.14M)

leave everything behind and move to the woods for a few months of isolation it it's still on after the summer.

money will fix that for a few months. then you get bored

i'd say accept it and shit but i've spent the last 2 years embracing my depression and recently it's not getting better so idk
at least i learned to accept it so whatever i guess but it still sucks pretty bad in the recent days lol

Attached: pepeshrug.jfif.jpg (247x204, 5.99K)

Attached: FNAzrL8XoAAexB1.jpg (2861x3190, 1.9M)

No you don't you colossal zoomer faggot. Start living weights and develop a marketable skill. Stop doing drugs.

Solution: don't have depression.

Would breed

I'm financially depressed

are you sure, user? you sure a woman like this worthy of your precious seed?

Attached: 16464022083129.png (1392x1392, 2.86M)

I took a walk, past some trees, with a water bottle. To get to the McDonald's where I ordered a Daily Double with an extra meat patty and large fries and large coke. Didn't finish the coke before throwing it out, just drank my fill with the meal. But it fuckin ruled dude, I even ate it in the restaurant, it was so fucking good. I've done this every day this week.