Italian fag here

So basically I just discovered that also in my shithole country crypto to crypto is a taxable event and I have to gift 26% of my stack to these fucking kikes known as "Angenzia delle Entrate" of my fucking balls, despite NOT having cashed out to fiat. So I'll only have 3/4 of my buying power for the next bullrun and 3/4 of potential profits. So, FUCK YOU DISGUSTING THIEVES, FUCKING RATS YOU'LL ALL DIE BUT NOT BEFORE YOUR MOTHER DOES, AND SHE'LL SUFFER THE WORST PAIN KNOWN TO MANKIND I SWEAR!
>also (((taxman))) hate thread

Attached: 1653506829638.png (400x400, 91.99K)

>inb4 muh monero
Not gonna work, I'm KYCed everywhere as of now

As far as I remembered it was only if you cashed out more than 52k euros
Never heard of crypto to crypto tax
Has anything changed recently?

Directly from the mouth of the best crypto account in Italy, top of the class. Yes the problem starts when you go over 51k, BUT you have to pay your taxes even if you stay in crypto, trust me. I used to think like you but the guy dropped the bomb on me.

can you post the sauce?
this would put me in a very delicate situation as i made thousands transactions in the last year

oh no! 26%? Burgers would wish to have that. If you make any serious money, you gotta pay 35-40%

> italian
> pays taxes

Sadly I won't spit names on this mongolian basket weaving forum, but just search for the real deal when it comes to crypto accountants in Italy, pay him and he'll give you all the answer that you want
>protip: he used to shill himself in countless crypto-tax related videos on Jewtube Italy

You're a faggot.

You're poor

The lack of replies in this thread tells me that you're all gullible new-poorfag. This tells a lot about the absolute state of Any Forums even in these days, we still must go waaay down from where we are now

>Directly from the mouth of the best crypto account in Italy
Who?
>I c-cant tell you
>Muh Mongolian stale meme
>He's the best YouTuber in the world though, j-just look him up
You're a faggot
>Y-you're just poor ok???
>Omg this forum is so mean you're all just so poor ok???

COME TO BRAZIL

In shitaly, if you have your "giacenza media" greater than 52k, yes you need to pay capital gains. The problem is that this giacenza media is calculated on the 1st of January, so if you bought $50 of LUNA after the rug, you basically have a giacenza media several millions worth. Let that sink in. How do you guys cope with the fact that you live in the most retarded county in the world?

Immagine pagarle ad uno stato lurido che fa di tutto per toglierti libertà, ricchezza e benessere imponendo greenpass e altre merdate simili assieme a tasse abnormi e condizioni di vita sempre peggiori.

Non meritano neanche un centesimo, per fortuna non pago le tasse in italia (latrina d'europa)

Attached: 1651848333371.jpg (235x215, 8.72K)

Beato te. Spero che quel coglione di Putin prema il suo cazzo di tasto rosso ed inizino a volare atomiche specialmente in questo assoluto buco di culo.

My fiancee is italian and I'm american. We are planning on being married and us living in Italy. Taxes as a dual citizen and adding the crypto variable into the equation is going to be such a fucking shit show

Just buy in malta lmao

E sentiamo, come dovrei fare a spendere i miei cazzo di soldoni senza che la banca e lo stato mi appendano per le palle a testa in giù?

No its just that those that are kyc’ed don’t give a fuck about taxes & those who do aren’t kyc’ed , sorry you’re a literal retard pastafra

ho kekkato malissimo hai tradotto delle palle in maniera letterale, comunque la regola era se il wallet è cold e self hostato non ti possono dire nulla, se sono sugli exchange un'altra storia

fonte ho visto i video di quell'avocato frocio che si shilla ovunque in tutti i video di crypto italiani

comunque smettila di fare il cazzaro oldfag che non fotte a nessuno, non è sicuramente in quel modo che ottieni le info che cerchi

MANNAGGIA A QUEL PUTTANAIO DI CRISTO SPERO CHE QUESTO PAESE DI MERDA FALLISCA O VENGA DELETATO DA UN CENTINAIO DI BOMBE TERMONUCLEARI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

opinione basata, sapete qual è la parte più divertente? se scappate nei paesi blacklistati con le crypto vi vengono a prendere

spero fallisca asap tutti sti vecchi beoti al comando devono sparire

non fedpostare troppo però

>il solito veneto evasore di merda
no surprise here