I'm pretty sure by June 10th staking is going live...

I'm pretty sure by June 10th staking is going live. Why is there a 90min section at Consensus labeled "Chainlink" on the day of Sergey's 12pm speech? Is it over for nolinkers? My stomach feels so strange right now.

Attached: 1582131458886.jpg (750x738, 77.14K)

bump for dopamine.
we are insanely early.

I don't think it's going to be live by June 10th. Probably the end of the month. But it will still pump no doubt

nice meme fren

I wonder how much we will pump. Will we cause other coins in the market to pump too? Fuck man I am getting so fed up with my job I can hardly take it anymore. I will endure as much as god wills it though and I shall thank him for the trials ahead.

Attached: IMG_0566_2.jpg (765x754, 97.73K)

do you think it will pump to 20$ before btc dumps?

I like the meme
It's happening

Who knows man. I really want it to moon too. But really it all depends on Sergey and (((them)))

It will be the catalyst for the BTC dump firmly below 25K. You know this because that's what happens every time. But LINK will be the best hold of 2023.
t. Link schizo who is 100% USD but will go 100% LINK at the bottom

>Gambler's fallacy refers to the erroneous thinking that a certain event is more or less likely, given a previous series of events.

Would it really surprise you if Chainlink, once fully implemented and revealed, tanks HARD due to their relationships with these organizations that are now hated by quite literally the entire planet and every self-respecting, god-believing human on earth?

We've been blessed with speculative pumps up until now, and cursed by Sergey dumping his own stock, and practically missed the entire bull run when your frame of reference is eth/link or btc/link. I've been holding for almost five years and to be frank, I am unironically not bullish on this shit. Can't we just stick to web3 and derivatives? Why did Sergey sell out to fucking demons?

Attached: 1653499617659.jpg (1080x1640, 368.01K)

Do you actually think retail has more money than these organizations? Are you fucking stupid?

Don't you see? He's working with them because if he didn't they would kill him. They're too stupid to understand how LINK can undermine their power, they can only see its NWO potential (which is obviously a possible undesirable future). This is the same reason Satoshi isn't public. But he chose the other way, to take advantage of preexisting reputation systems, because of the nature of Chainlink needing to be bootstrapped through legacy finance.
I'm talking about the Jews by the way.

Bro every normie, or non white non normie I know loves these corporations and welcomes this shit with open arms. What the fuck are you on about? I personally dont like em, but Imma profit off of them. Not like there is a goddamn thing we can do about it. The cattle love to be opressed. The fantasize about oppression. Women especially fantasize about being oppressed, its the only way they can get off!

Attached: 1583334951974.png (1920x1280, 1.86M)

>This is the same reason Satoshi isn't public.
That's because "satoshi" is a bunch of US glowniggers you dip.

You realize the vaxx producers have tens of millions of units in product expiring because literally no one wants it right? And you think the world is going to line up for a global digital ID? You're either betting on all out destruction to permit global tyranny or not actually thinking this through. You don't need to get angry, and I understand that you're married to your bags - trust me, but this is unironically so evil that it won't matter the outcome if it necessitates the world getting burned down and it is extreme arrogant hubris to think you won't be affected because you hold internet tokens.

Attached: 1649499092742.jpg (1254x958, 74.48K)

(((They))) already won but yeah keep holding onto your Q user fantasy goy. Remember, two more weeks! Trust the plan! Lock her up! Build that wall! XD

>Don't you see? He's working with them because if he didn't they would kill him.
You see its either 1 of 2 things.
A. Sergey is Satoshi
B. Sergey was groomed for this position to be a young leader for a very long time.
Either way he is ((them)) now and is playing the role that was destined for him. The man is hardly even human, hes practically ethereal with all the knowledge he possesses.

Attached: 1581293951467.jpg (2003x1993, 566.54K)

>jews already won
>u r a q user conspirator
???? the level of gas lighting here is egregious, user

Tbh I don’t believe anything anymore. Been holding this shit 2017 and developed serious mental illness.

It’s just going to be 90 minutes of sergay eating a dozen Big Macs. Fucking idiot

Attached: 1590697027659.gif (480x480, 3.9M)