The luna schizos fucking made it

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Attached: ftx4.png (920x694, 248.9K)

>Jew prince boughted
Luna sisters??!

Attached: 1653481806294.png (312x246, 41.19K)

I feel bad for anyone who sold their bag

this is bad for the schizos lol

Ehh.. how is this good for LUNA holders?

NO NO NO NO I SOLD AT .0001

Should I buy back in now?

>The luna schizos fucking made it
???
Literally says nothing. What does it mean "support"? The only support we need is burning 99% of the supply.

Every outcome is good for them. The win is inevitable.

Only gamble what you can afford to lose. I am in deep at $50.

what should i do with my new luna?
i'm thinking sell right away because i want nothing to do with another terra ponzi

It's talking about support for LUNA 2.0, so literally about as bad as it could get as it means CEXes are supporting it. Hopefully people realise that you can't trade it for 2 years making it useless, but the average precrash luna invester is pajeet tier so it'll probably get decent buyers.

Imagine not investing in your own country and depleting its funds towards monopoly credits

I think he means the snapshot
Luna and ust holders with coins on exchange will be supported by snapshot and receive new luna2 tokens
So FTX will list Luna 2 and still keep Luna classic

Every move is a winning move as long as you HODL your bags.

>new LUNA airdrop
keyword there is new, LUNAtard. Your hyperinflated bags won't be getting pumped, all the effort will be going into the new token.

according to their twitter if you have 1 million old lunas (post crash) you will receive 15 new lunas
kek

And no one has faith in another do kwon scam
Honestly a 3rd rug, Vested for 2 years..
LMFAO

How the fuck is this a win? Just more and more bad news coming out for LUNA classic holders. Every big exchange telling us they are going to support LUNA 2. Even our supposed savior Binance/CZ.. After the fork proposal passed the only hope was major exchanges refusing to play ball with Kwon and his faggy LUNA 2.0

Actually they said 10% to post crash buyers. So thats basically 100k new luna or am i retarded?

Attached: 6A8B1D9D-4476-4E4B-9A0B-109468FF42E7.jpg (1125x1515, 999.19K)

Anything the Bankman is involved in is shady as fuck.

Attached: Capture.png (534x490, 32.37K)

see pic related then do the math
oh, and you only get 30% of the airdrop now, the rest in a few years. so deduct another 70%

Attached: LCcXg4z.png (1202x524, 111.86K)

Simple you get 10% of your bag in new Luna that 30% you will have access to while the 70% is vested for two year with the 100% chance this fails