Global economy gets shut down for nearly 2 years because of covid

>global economy gets shut down for nearly 2 years because of covid
>fed prints extensive amounts of money for stimilus checks
>endless threads about asking the reason of recession
board of gullible mongoloids.

Attached: 1653137216607.jpg (776x701, 116.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1466212244316905474
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hurr durr people getting $600-$2000 2 years ago is definitely the reason for an upcoming recession
kys

>All that happened under Trump
>"It's Biden's fault"
This is a cherry on top.

Attached: 339D3BE2-0904-4E38-904A-181A73FD5E2F.png (781x540, 30.03K)

That's someone's son.

They spent 5-6tril on relief packages, dude. It's not just some "people getting $600-2000".

what point are you trying to make there retard

Attached: 1653506485964.png (781x540, 40.34K)

Looks like you're the retard, retard.

Fucking inbeciles, go away Luna is Dead
The 2020 hike was because of a definition change to hide the real change which was 40%
both trump and especially biden mostly do what the jews say
Elections are a show

it wasnt 600-2000. depending on where you were it was between $900 (minimum) and $2500 (maximum) per week for a year and a half.

Somehow the Dems voting overwhelmingly for the initial spending package, on top of also screaming from the rooftops that it was desperately needed, should just be ignored. It was one of the most bipartisan things in decades, supported by pretty much everyone.
Now, the 100% partisan $1.9 trillion American "Rescue" Plan though, why was that needed again?

Blaming the presidents for what career grifters within congress decide. Nancy Pelosi is more at fault than Trump and Biden combined.

>Elections are a gay show
This is one is especially homosexual.

>Many fundamentalist Christians believe the Antichrist, prophesied in the Book of Revelation, plans to present himself as descended from the Davidic line to bolster his false claim that he is the Jewish Messiah.[67] The intention of such propaganda would be to influence the opinions, emotions, attitudes, and behavior of Jews and philo-Semites to achieve his Satanic objectives. An increasing number of fringe Christian eschatologists believe the Antichrist may also present himself as descended from the Jesus bloodline to capitalize on growing adherence to the hypothesis in the general public.

mobile.twitter.com/DonnieDarkened/status/1466212244316905474

Attached: 1629460527936.jpg (544x395, 30.61K)

Every women who wears shirts like this, fuck you.
I hate you, cover up or stop getting upset people look.
Fuck I hate women.

>board of gullible mongoloids
t. mongoloid

I dont know whats worse, the people who are wondering why a recession is happening or the people that sitll think the bullrun will start during a recession
protip: crypto has never existed in a recession, so we are going into completely uncharted territory.

>fundamentalist Christians
>Christian eschatologists
you mean Paulites aka Torah-lite worshipers aka jews brainwashed to believe anything pulling them away from Paul-pretending-to-be-Jesus psycho authoritarianism is eeeeevillllll

Who is this beautiful lady?

midwit

The antichrist won't be an old fuck

great answer, very thoughtful and well written, i appreciate your insight and look forward to your contributions to the community.

The president gets the credit, good or bad. You know how this works.

I know how it works on the campaign trail. Can we be a tinsy bit more honest than that? Regardless, even by that standard, $1.9 trillion of needless spending is still attributable to Biden. "But Trump" doesn't fly.