This feels like the bottom

This feels like the bottom

Attached: 1639961009133.png (574x574, 199.92K)

Don't think so. BTC to 20k soon.

Yeah, like $ 6k was the "bottom" in 2018

This. This feels like that.

Trust me, it isn't.

Attached: bobo28.jpg (1091x953, 408.62K)

All the faggots thinking it's going down is exactly why it isn't going down. Yet.

It's a bobofag trap.

It's going down and sideways for the next 4 years so buckle up

Board of gullible mongoloids.

>He thinks the bottom is in
God I can't wait to buy back in at 15k and laugh at all these newfags.

We deadcat to 12k tho

I'll be there to buy your bags at 3k.

We'll probably pump to 40K and then dump again to 24-25K or go lower (To properly test 200MA or even lower)

That's fine, I will have 3x my stack. I'm not going to risk being too greedy hoping for a crypto Armageddon.

this is not bottom , added more btc and eth and moonbeam and dot and solana

It will. 20k is coming. just watch.

This isn't even a bear market. It's just a general crash together with the stock market in response to the FED upping interest rates.

People thinking it's a bear market is retarded because Crypto doesn't exist in isolation anymore. The charts aren't predictive, they are descriptive.

I think a project called subsquid is really making waves, I laughed my as but as 50 projects already using its services bobos

Bottom will be when you leave this board and ignore any news about crypto.

I think it they are really developing some really powerful APIs too. I saw some coding videos of them

We post this every day but we'll be right this time

They have already processed over half a billion queries and I think their hydra engine is one of the fastest around

I am at the bottom for sure, i got liquidated during the great altcoin collapse. But seems like this slowly die down to 15k level and crab even longer. 2022 is fucked at this point. I just hope 2023 will be a recovery year.

The what...?

Attached: big-butt-759x498.jpg (759x498, 42.3K)

Are they also helping the project in making attaining some superfast TPS too

>opposite of Any Forums
this is the bottom, it won't go lower
$ETH at 900.00 is giving poverty fags a chance, jews will never let that happen again