I won’t trust Any Forumstards again, I got massively rekt last time I did that...

I won’t trust Any Forumstards again, I got massively rekt last time I did that, so I think I’d rather do my own research. I tried to get into art but idk why they shilled me arties

Attached: 1649237401742.jpg (640x640, 55.53K)

those are some nice shades in that pepe ngl

So you got fucked huh
takes some couple of times more so you learn to enjoy the pain

are you talking about anal

>trusting Any Forums for advice
ngmi

couldnt be me ... :)

Why even try following advice from this board? are you retarded OP?

you got rekt too didnt you

:)

100 % your own fault for trusting pajeets.While nobody likes them they are an essential part of Any Forums, filtering out newfags and low iq retards from every going to make it.

get rekd op thats what you get for trusting strangers a on a 4chin board

its always interesting to see what they come up with to be honest

omg we are all strangers in this world shut the fuck up cope rope i hate when people say that shit that's so retarded the lady at the store the cashier your neighbor they're all strangers all the same fuck

>:(

yeah exactly is not like ones a twelve year old or a sheep to follow any advice but you never know when someone might have something actually smart to say

I know that feeling, bro. I fell for the ICP and LINK scams, and I almost bought physical silver. I will never ever take financial advice from Any Forums again.

so you would trust the cashier from the store with your financial decisions? lmao cope

> >:(

>link
ngmi

physical silver.,.....

op got NFTs shilled kek

you dont even know how to fucking comprehend what youre reading

is there any other kind of silver thats not physical?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA let's laugh at this Any Forumstard newfag. I hope you lost everything. Why didn't you bought shiny rocks to become a eternal bagholder who is always seething against crypto.

Attached: 1626282870805.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

I really like this Pepe!