i didn't even open this shitty website for 3 days

>same sir gay betray threads
>bobo and mumu posting
>1% moves
>BSC scam coins
>GME and XRP and LUNA schizo posting
>no alpha at all
why even bother

Attached: 1626899511943s.jpg (225x225, 6.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snapshot.org/#/ethtraderdao.eth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buy donut!
snapshot.org/#/ethtraderdao.eth

i only come on here to call people niggers

Been coming here since December 2020 and it's a complete waste of time. They only thing this place is good for is finding a random scam pump like Million token that I will miss cause I can't bring myself to knowingly invest in scams. Even those scam pumps are few and far between.

Just use filters, they make this board semi-readable.
Some of the ones here are a bit outdated, but they should keep most of the shit out of the catalogue.

Attached: F6514E3D-C5B4-4536-BEDF-A79605042DB5.jpg (639x1645, 588.04K)

doGebnk was the only good thing

>referring to Any Forums as a fucking website
just shut the fuck up and go to plebbit already

The secret is just DCA Bitcoin and forget about this board because nothing will happen for the next year and when you see Bitcoin pumping come here and once pajeet scams are 70% of threads sell that shit.

It's extremely impressive how repetitive this board is.

Some shill made me invest in LRC and I've got to admit that the gains are interesting. Sadly I made the mistake to sell it too soon instead of hodl, but I'm still new at this game. Other than that I find Luna threads entertaining but I can see how it's probably boring if you don't have bucks in it.

I say Any Forums is ok as a secondary board to browse from time to time.

You can do that on any board.

do we really need to be like Any Forums ? It's 2022 ffs. Racism is 2003 tier posting.

There's a lot more Hedera shills now. Even though the HBAR foundation is big dick.

Racism is always fun, and Any Forums nowdays is just nigger cocks and magas.

Glad you finally realized Any Forums is full of pajeet scammers, easily scammed newfags, paid telegram shills and people making fun of others when they lose money.
If you come here to shitpost then it's alright I guess, but if you come here for actual discussion this is definitely not the place.

fuck off niggerfagggot, go back to plebbit

>Racism is 2003 tier posting.
nah, in 2003 it was ironic. Now the retards are actually serious.

So... how empty is the site for you? You open the catalog and only see at most three threads right?

Racism never goes out of style.

See you tomorrow

This.

If you deny me the right to call you a nigger the kikes win.

Tranny jannys are banning for muh racism too. Fuck this place.

you know what a website is right?